SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JohnnyO's Scouts/Surf Admin Application

JohnnyO's

Current ingame name : JohnnyOs

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What server are you applying for? : ScoutzKnifes/Surf
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steam ID : already on the site!
Where are you located?: Canberra ACT
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How many hours on CS:GO?: 311 on this account 
How often do you play CS:GO?: everyday (usually) day and night 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: there is none in surf but its common sense and i have read the surf rules 
Have you ever donated to the server?: yes
Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Thrasher, KeZzY*.
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?
Surf : I would like to be a admin on Surf because i play it quite a bit now even though i am a terrible surfer, hey i try!!, and when someone is clearly doing crap to people souch a bullying, harassing a member of KZG, and there admins i am powerless to stop them and with the lack of  surf staff  i can rarely get one the Senior Admins+ on to deal with these people and think i have proven myself to keep a server under control and not abuse my powers (to much "cough" "!uberslap Skyprah" "you may not uberslap that player" RIP)

SK : I would like to be admin on SK just for the sake that if someone needs a admin on SK and there are currently no admins on to help (usually late at night when i am sitting on teamspeak and someone comes in saying a player is "hacking" or "spamming music/mic spamming" i can quickly hop on the server, asses the issue and add punishments accordingly
What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I believe i am a active admin on KZG-JailBreak and a active admin on KZG's teamspeak server, i am usually easy to get a-hold of when someone needs me and believe i have proven this countless times, 
What do you think of Killzone Gaming? : love the guys on teamspeak we get in some good chats everyday and we can chat for hours on end while playing some KZG Servers competing against each other and trying to kill each other, most staff i reckon are pretty good and well picked "couch" "myself', Nosey, Squizzy, ETC" you get the point and believe i could do as good a job as a Surf admin/SK admin as i do on JailBreak

Extra (If any) :
I am a active admin on KZG-TeamSpeak, KZG-JailBreak and a active member on Surf
on a side note to anyone reading this, if you have any issues feel free to add me on steam and contact me or simply come on the [KZG] Teamspeak 3 server : IP: 119.252.191.39:9993, either come into the channel i'm in and ask me for help/message me on teamspeak 3/ or just  go to the Waiting For Help Section and ill get to you when i can!

- if Orange or purple is to hard for anyone to see leave a comment and ill edit the color.

thanks everyone for taking your time to read - leave your comments, good or bad below for me.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Fybiz could you please message me specifics

+rep sounds like a sexy beast

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep Has logical skills, and that's essential

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

first time i played ScoutzKnifes it was a cesspool of 12 yearolds screaming it seems more staff could do it some good +rep

i'll have to delete that recording it went downhill Fybiz-2016 

+rep, well known and trusted JailBreak admin. Havent seen you much on ScoutzKnives but that my be because we go on at different times. Goodluck!

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the most scoutz active admin and I stay late modertly but I do not see you around a lot.. play a bit more on scout so we can judge you more

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Will be removing this app and doing one for just surf

- only admins will see this post

You're a good jailbreak admin and active on surf and thin you will be a good surf admin but when im on the scoutzknife server (mostly during the night) I dont see you that active on there, other then that

+1 for surf admin.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search