SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BOB_THE_BUILDER

ForceX

I would just like to start off that this guy is 9. Nine year olds arent meant to play this game let along use their mic to micspam.

He repeatedly ghosts micspams and changes his name. He is now called BOB_THE_FAT_CUNT. I have a recording of his micspamming playing the bob the builder theme song but I dont know how to access my files. If anyone could help to get the files for evidence so this guy can get a permamute.

'quint3n' wrote:
There should be an option to copy share link, reply to this thread with that and an admin will be able to check it out.

Is this in the csgo files or in the console because I asked some people who were playing on the server and they said that you couldnt access it no mater what. I thought that was stupid why be able to record something without being able to retrieve or use it.

Start off by going to your CounterStrike Folder, from there go to csgo and in there scroll to the bottom, look for whatever you named your demo and it will be a DEM file type, send that to one of the admins, completely scratch my last reply.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Start off by going to your CounterStrike Folder, from there go to csgo and in there scroll to the bottom, look for whatever you named your demo and it will be a DEM file type, send that to one of the admins, completely scratch my last reply.

Oh ok thanks dude. Gonna rep for your help. Thx!

I'm a witness to his behaviour and it's quite appalling as i'm unable to do anything as i see him in the mornings when admins aren't available. Although i do not think its your call whether he's able to play the game or not as it's his parents decision and you don't actually know how old he is.

It's always annoying to have kids on that only want attention and won't stop until everyone on the server has told them to shut up.
(Not that this is always the case)

76561198094955365.png

I got pm'ed about him two days ago.. would be interesting to see the recording, if you send it to thrasher copy me in

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Yeah I've been witness to him Mic spamming and being just straight up annoying and not listening on multiple occasions witch resulted in me having to mute him. He defiantly needs a firm warning or something.

'Thrasher' wrote:
Please send me the demo/recording
Yo i have tried for an hour and I still cant get the video on this website. Do you have skype so I can screen share the video or maybe a dropbox.

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search