SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

wolfys racism.......again!

Jader313

so bullee asked me to make this thread, and so i did.
A few days ago i got on the scouts knives server, unaware that wolfy/obama/gabe newell....or whatever his name is these days was on the server, know i dont know what got him so riled up but, i asked the following admin 'nosey' if wolfy was actually muted for as long as i heard he was, nosey replied with a yes and i later said "well.....he got what he deserved the idiot", that is when i then noticed that wolfy was on the server as he retaliates right after my comment, nosey gags him and he then started changing his name to communicate, Sir blazemore can also confirm everything i have just said because he was also present at the time this all started.
just.....ban this kid already please....we've had enough.

this is a screenshot of what he said right after i said "he got what he deserved the idiot"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809183786

the reason why he said "stop talking shit you muslim fagot" is because after he told me to stfu i replied, "dude....you had it coming to you what did u expect?"

idk how many times we have to make a thread coz of this kid, this kids toxicity is ruining the server.......and u still keep him on it?, nice nice.

@skyprah @thrasher if I see him online I am banning him. I defended him too much. I have copy/pasted conversations to your PM's and I have had it with him. Thalej does not come in the server as much either to avoid this racist little shit and his abusive nature.

Wolfy you admitted to me that you get toxic and angry when people talk to you, if online gaming pisses you off with the slightest comment or opinion then it is not for you and I rather not come back to the server my self than see you in it again. I warned you a few days ago that people are recording you and if I hear one more racist troll or toxicity from you I will ban you and you said alright.

you seem to not take me or any of the admins seriously, in fact @Nosey also pm'ed me about this because he was in the server at the same fucking time. I will be the toughest admin you will see when you become racist, thalej is a respected adult in the community and I will not have your little childish highschool having ass come in and give anyone shit any more, you've created too many enemies and you just added one more today. I have defended you when talking to @skyprah and thrasher before. this is pathetic

seniors, justice please, we have had enough of his shit and his thousand accounts. if I see him I am banning him from my side.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I never seen the screenshot before this is beyond abusive thalej and we are sorry you are experiencing this kind of shit for so long no one in my presence should feel discriminated or any admin's presence .. I dont know why I defended the kid for so long he's a two faced little troll all innocent around me and an absolute disgrace when I am not around. you're not the first to show me a screenshot I have vids of others who complained about him I forwarded them straight to seniors I did not want them all.

I hope you can come back and play more like you used to in our server we have your back mate.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

what wolfy has been doing has cause for people to not want to play on the servers and and his attitude towards people is rude and abusive in general he needs to take a break and learn his lesson

Agreed im forever dealing with Wolfy and his 20 other names disturbing the peace in scouts ive had warning him of his behaviour in the past would result in a ban if continued seems he still has not learnt

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Wolfy is less active on the servers now but is still a well known figure in the community. This is mainly due to the negative notion he has created about himself, but like last time, I don't think a permanent ban is in order. Maybe if he used the server more, but due to his inactivity he isn't doing much harm anymore. On top of this, he is still young and undoubtedly immature. He has no trouble when it comes to aggravating or offending members and staff. It's hard to argue against all the admins vouching for his ban but I want it to be known that just because I know him IRL I don't view him as a friend. We literally had a conversation tonight about it as he found out my views of him. Overall, Wolfy is toxic, annoying, rude, obnoxious, young and unaware MOST OF THE TIME. Emphasis on this because there have been plenty of occasions where I've had a genuine conversation with him or I've witnessed him positively conversing with others. For this reason and that fact that change is possible, I believe a temporary ban/mute plus a heavy warning is in order.

Honestly this whole ordeal is old, boring and confusing.

-mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'BuLLee' wrote:
I never seen the screenshot before this is beyond abusive thalej and we are sorry you are experiencing this kind of shit for so long no one in my presence should feel discriminated or any admin's presence .. I dont know why I defended the kid for so long he's a two faced little troll all innocent around me and an absolute disgrace when I am not around. you're not the first to show me a screenshot I have vids of others who complained about him I forwarded them straight to seniors I did not want them all.

I hope you can come back and play more like you used to in our  server we have your back mate.

okay bullee, well dont have much to say. first off all i dont troll otherwize i would not be rank 1. 2. im not the only one who acts innocent around you thalej does aswell.  legit you want me to just ignore him when he talks shit seems legit, oh im just gonna let him give my instagram act like i didnt see that happen and gonna ignore him. Also i do agree i am toxic but u are toxic to thalej , calling me a little bitch when i kill you. Then when bullee gets on u never say that shit and it funny how no one shows the recording of you saying stuff. 
At the end if i do get banned. Thalej also deserves a ban for making me get here because thalej obviously wants me to respond when he calls me out for killing me and when i do respond i get in trouble for it and he gets nothing which is absouletly bullshit. And when he kills me and i say something toxic to him he then thinks im the toxic one. Just He Does Deserver A Punishment as well.

fucking priceless........me giving out ur insta? first of all that was all sorted out way back when u made that first thread of me giving your name out, second of all dont u fucking dare turn this shit around on me i think we can all agree that u are the MOST 2 face son of a bitch anyone has ever met on this fucking server, i will get everyone one that can confirm this, honestly this isnt a joke, every time i join the server i have to hear ur sarcastic disgusting voice going "omgggg is thalleeeeeeeejjjj hows it going buuuddddyyyyyyyyyyyy" and then u start giving out my real name EVEN AFTER u were complaining about me giving irl name out. u are the most pathetic, stupid, immature, egotistical fuck wit i have ever met and THAT is why you only see my bad side, i barely even talk shit to u anymore. hey you ever notice that youre the one that fucking starts all these arguments?
now unlike u, im not afraid of people knowing my real name which is Abdullah, but im not gonna go ahead and start bitching about u giving out my irl coz idc, i wouldnt mind it but if u are going to give it out, that just makes u look more and more of a hypocrite.
also bringing shit up from the passed which has already been risolved and gonna fucken help u.

-Thalej

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search