SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

No combat surf Admins

Dandy♔

There is a serious issue within the combat surf community as to which the admins are extremely inactive. The rule-breakers know this and therefore the community is full of them and i have countless amounts of evidence to support sooooooo many rule breakers although my uploading to YT either doesn't work of i'm simply dyslexic. But combat surf needs admins that actually play csgo... i cannot emphasise this enough.

Well I've just finished my exams, and Addict is close to finishing his. Not sure about the others, but ill be sure to be more active from now hopefully

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I understand many of you guys have personal things like exams, and do not blame you at all i want others who are willing to apply and @arghbeee don't think i'm suited to admin on this server man.

@B1n @Harry

I'll definitely be scouting admins for combat surf a lot more now, I've managed to get a few for easy surf but finding some for combat is a lot harder. I've got a few in mind so expect some applications soon.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/