SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

TrumperyPear

KZG Forum Name: TrumperyPear
Steam Name: TrumperyPear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34793341

People Vouching: Nosey, Harry, B1N, Panda, Im a Bag
Do I have an in-game microphone?: Yes
Hours on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: 1,814 + 2 other accounts
House on Combat Surf Server: 3d 15:41h

Are you active?: I play everyday.
Have I read the server rules?: Yes
Have I ever donated?: No.
Are you familiar with the admins on the server?: Yes

Description of Myself:

I am a 15 year old and I like to play for fun. I have been playing CS for ages, when I was a little kid I played Source, and then I started playing CSGO when it came out. I play on the KZG surf server alot and have almost always been in the top 3 position. I also play a lot of bhop and other types of gamemodes. I like to help people out when they're in need of help and I try to be nice, but sometimes I'm a dick when they ask stupid questions. I'm not too serious and not too dumb, I try to play casually and try not to piss people off, which doesn't always work.  I have been playing KZG servers for a bit but I mainly play on Combat Surf, because I know a lot of people on there.

I have also co-owned and developed servers in the past, mainly a Combat Surf and Combat Bhop server. The Surf server was very popular and was one of the most popular ones. I also co-owned a Combat Bhop server which was the first one ever made. I also like to code SourceMod plugins but I'm pretty bad at it; or so I'm told.

Why do you deserve this position?:
I think I deserve admin because I have had lots of experience with being an an Owner, and an Admin of a few surf servers before. I know how to be a good admin, without being a total prick, or being an idiot. I also believe I will be able to be a very efficient admin as I am almost always on. I also like the KZG servers and most of the admins are pretty chill guys, so I want to be apart of that team.

Have I read the Application Requirements?: Yes I have and I have read it many times to double check.

Thank you,
TrumperyPear :rip:

hsn7VEU.jpg

+/-
Neutral.

I do not talk to Trumpery that often, but I know he is mature, and not abusive, and respectful towards other members.
I have never seen him step out of line, or break on of the rules, but that may be because he isn't on when I am sometimes ;))

Since he owns his own server, I reckon he will know how to run Combat Surf as an Administrator quite okay.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

+rep trumpery is a respected member of the combat surf community and has had lots of past experience being an admin. he is also on the server alot

+rep, i recommended Trumpery to apply for admin. He is mature for his age, never takes things to far and is an active player. Combat surf is also in need of some more admins, i feel as if he would make a good asset.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

+rep, trumpery is a respectful, nice, active and mature kzg member. Good luck!

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep Trumpery is my hommie G and has never done me wrong. He was one of the best admins i had and now one of my best ''friends'' ;). He is very mature and reasonable and would make a great admin. I love him:love:.

Lots of hugs and kisses xoxo
-Bagget

BAG.png

Not sure if im allowed to +1 but if i am i  +1. This dude is really nice and is considerably mature, hope my input helps  
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. 

[quote pid='16607' dateline='1481098285']
Sorry for my double post, no idea how to delete this?  :mad: :mad:

Sorry for the double post, as im unable to delete this for some unknown reason would a moderator or an admin kindly do so for me :)

+Rep Trumpery is a very knowledgable towards combat surf and is a great person to be around. . He is a really nice friendly person. He's a mature, respectful person towards the community and never abusive towards others.  And would make a funny, friendly admin as I feel 50% of the time a admin is never even on so rule breakers just go wild, and with an extra admin like TrumperyPear , don't think it could do any harm.  
:smiling:

~Love from Mafia  

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search