SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Appeal

beary

So, this is going to sound pre damn dumb, but I have my reasons.

I'd like this person: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200218650/ banned off mg.

For many reasons!

1. He's a child, 14 I'd say and he is the most sexist person on the server, hes' saying very disrespectful things towards women and myself, being a girl.
2. He's impersonating me, copying my profile on some stuff. 
This is his name allies: https://gyazo.com/100822556348b3e11267eecb220593af
(would show screenshots of his profile, but he'd changed it by the time I had thought about posting this forum)
3. The admin that WAS on the server, didn't do anything; didn't warn him, didn't gag/mute him, didn't even tell him off till I pointed it out.
~ and thats just the beginning.

~ STORY BEHIND IT ALL ~ 

So, I was talking to one of the boys on the server "Addicted to Addicted" (aka Quinten) and then we were both saying "srry, who are you?" to each other, than the no namer comments on what i said to him, saying "omfg its a grill. give me skin. give me help" The 'typical' girl things to say apparently!

Anyways, after that every time I said 1 thing to Quinten, the no namer would always have his 2 cents and always say something sexist, rude, demeaning or something out of context.

I said to Quinten "srry, who?" and the no namer goes "hey fake grill, fuck off" and started saying all this sexist stuff saying like girls shouldnt play video games and they're bad at everything; which isn't true one bit! Hes' under 15, 100% for sure, so like thats really bad for someone so young to know such inappropriate and disrespectful language.

After him yelling and screaming rude things, he changed his name to mine, "Yung Loli" and changes his steam group to "GRILLZ" which is a little annoying for a girls perspective.

I warned him, even though I'm not an admin, but i still said to him, "please change your name, otherwise it can end out to be a ban to you" and he ignored it. About 10 mins later, the admin that was on, was warning him to change his name, the no namer refused and didn't change it, the admin attempted to mute him and instead muted ME, which was a little out of control. So I was muted for 10 mins for ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

After the 10 mins was up, I asked the admin if you impersonate someones name; would you get a ban. He answered "idk, maybe not" Which is why I posted in the Shoutout box "do you get a ban if you impersonate someones name" And lucky enough, someone answered my question straight away and said "Yes, they can be banned" (shoutout to whoever said yes, you're my life saver
So, admin decided to get the no namer to 'change his name' but really he changed it to mine again, but with different amounts of I's. Which is still technically MY NAME!! He was asked multiple times to change his name, and he disagreed, he had copied nearly half of my profile onto his; but obviously had taken it off before I even thought about this appeal, the allies would of stayed up, which is grateful because that still backs up my request a little more than it would without a photo.

After he was warned, he left the server and I would hope he changed his name after he left. 

I believe that he should have at least a temp ban as he was disrespectful to some members in mg also, and the admin that was on, didn't do anything for him.

70979f91db39664273e16b976631dd37.png&key

3d86b4010bd68bd26f87cb83cbd01d47.png&key

hey my name. But in all seriousness do you have any evidence? e.g recordings, screenshots? If not try to next time he abuses and I'm sure he'll be punished accordingly.

EDIT: wasnt me

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
hey my name. But in all seriousness do you have any evidence? e.g recordings, screenshots? If not try to next time he abuses and I'm sure he'll be punished accordingly.

EDIT: wasnt me

Only screenshot I had was his recent names, which was linked in there.

I didn't even think about recording it! and I tried to save photos, but he removed all the copied stuff off his profile.

+ @Acid was there and saw what happened and didn't do anything.

Are you serious?
I told him to change his name, and he ended up changing it. Honestly you change your name every 5 seconds.
"+ Acid was there and saw what happened and didn't do anything." that's bs.

'Acid' wrote:
Are you serious?
I told him to change his name, and he ended up changing it. Honestly you change your name every 5 seconds.
"+ Acid was there and saw what happened and didn't do anything." that's bs.

It took you over 10 mins to even NOTICE what was going on.
You did jack shit and this isnt bs, this is a reasonable problem, that I'm bringing up.

Admins also did say in shoutbot that it can be banned for impersonation! So it doesn't really seem like you're doing the right job, just ignoring the problem like you've done and moved it onwards to someone else.

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search