SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Singletons Glitch

Ka-chow!

Okay so when i get to stage 3 on Singletons my knife and gun disappears, and i know its not the spectator glitch because this happens to me every time i get to stage 3 even if no one spectates me, i can fix this by joining the spectators and rejoining my team but its annoying and its affecting the time I'm getting.

ummm i don't understand how losing your knife and usp affects your surfing skills and when i get to stage 3 it doesn't happen to me. Try restarting your game or pc. If then it doesn't fix itself then...you might have to deal with it.

Yeah doesn't really affect anything to do with surfing skill, and its highly likely to be a problem with the map and not the server. If it really annoys you that much just go into spec then back to the stage. Nothing else i can do for you

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry' wrote:
Yeah doesn't really affect anything to do with surfing skill, and its highly likely to be a problem with the map and not the server. If it really annoys you that much just go into spec then back to the stage. Nothing else i can do for you
Me personally, i guide myself with the cross hair that disappears when the weapons disappear, that is the thing that annoys me about it.

Hmm sorry to say but i had just tested this and does not happen to me if this is to happen again try puting something little and sticky in the middle of your screen use that as a cross hair just for that stage otherwise i do not know how to fix this and why would you fix something that happens to the one players thank you though for reporting this problem to the forums

'Nutella' wrote:
Hmm sorry to say but i had just tested this and does not happen to me if this is to happen again try puting something little and sticky in the middle of your screen use that as a cross hair just for that stage otherwise i do not know how to fix this and why would you fix something that happens to the one players thank you though for reporting this problem to the forums

I guess this is a problem with my computer or something to do with that, ill try fix it but i might have to suck it up.

'Ka-chow!' wrote:
Nutella wrote:

I guess this is a problem with my computer or something to do with that, ill try fix it but i might have to suck it
Ye man sorry i cant help

'Ka-chow!' wrote:
Harry wrote:
Me personally, i guide myself with the cross hair that disappears when the weapons disappear, that is the thing that annoys me about it.

Smh

'Buzz' wrote:
Ka-chow! wrote:
Harry wrote:

Smh

why

• My Name is Tito locked this topic