SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

People afk a lot

Sensei 66

I have been  noticing more people are AFK on the server. it is not fair because the server is always 24/24 players and sometimes u find 3 people AFK, the admins are kicking them but it takes too long for them to notice. would be awesome if the admins did it faster, Thanks.

There is an AFK Manager on the servers, I'm sure @skyprah could make it like the Mini Games AFK Manager because afkers on 1v1 is sorta like people delaying on Mini Games :P

- Ec1ipse

Half the time they are just changing there skins. I personally give people are warning and they stop.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

usually i just see people at spawn feeding kills and changing there skins. it would be nice if you "stay in the spawn area" for to long you would get kicked.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to notice if someones afk because were usually not in the same arena as them and we wouldn't have a clue.

+ I've never heard anyone say someones afk so how are we admins meant to know, If you guys cared youd let us know.. Not saying you don't but iv just not heard anyone say anything about it.
Personally i like to check the scoreboard every round and check for anyone in last arena if they have a ridiculous amount of deaths and 1 to 2 kills, I'll normally kick them or warn them and see if they aren't afk.
All i know is that the AFK Manager doesn't work, that iv seen. Or it just takes along time for them to be kicked.

@Skyprah

• Confused 1

sky.png