SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bullee

Mr. 305

It's bad to give admin to depressed people with bad self esteem because they want to abuse power they feel they never had.
10 minute ban for having fake [ADMIN] in front of name - fair enough
but this is a joke haha
[hr]

There is no rule saying I cant have "DOPESCOPE" in my name and clearly not imitating a fucking admin
Bullee is already depressed because everybody writing him off for bogus bans and mutes 
He banned me upon his own belief that I am imitating an admin lol
Then disguised it with "ignored admin" 
Didn't even ask me to do anything LOL

Don't give admin to absolute cancers of the earth 
The whole server was fine before he even came online and everyone is to afraid to use a mic now because of bullshit bans "Mic too loud" "Mic spamming"

R.I.P. Bullee 
I do not understand how you passed the interview lol
CANCER

Mr. 305

There is no rule saying I cant have "DOPESCOPE" in my name and clearly not imitating a fucking admin

There is a rule, it might not be written down but its.

common sense

'MadeInChina' wrote:

common sense

Oh!
common sense to know the unwritten laws of KZG.

My bad..

Also see doctor about your cancer punctuation!

"dale"

Look at the mute's and bans in the last 3 hours if you also have crippling depression and cancer causing you to be a salty chicken nugget.

also, dope kicked/banned you for using some name.. basically smart asses dont get a chance in KZG. and you seem to think you can come in SK and act childish like you're in deathmatch.. spamming mic with music, copying admins names. you do realise this community doesnt tolerate racism, shitheads, hackers, abusers and mic spammers. if you need to read the rules please refer to them before telling admins that we do not know the rules or make shit up.

Hackers/Cheaters will be permanently banned without warning, period. No exceptions.

Be respectful to everyone. Racism, discrimination, and harassment based on gender, age, sex, religion, and any other aspect is prohibited.

No recruiting or creating "Friends group".

No racial or religious slurs.

No advertising servers or websites.

English ONLY on mic.

Only 1 person at a time on Mic.

No Spamming.

No playing music over your microphone UNLESS you have admins permission.

No Exploiting.

No Glitching.

Once dead, you are not allowed to call out where the remaining players are on the map. This is called “ghosting".

If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server you will be permanently banned.

No name impersonations of ANYONE.

Do not beg for credits.

Betting credits on the other team and throwing the round to win credits is NOT allowed.

Players are NOT allowed to publicly accuse other players of cheating. This creates unnecessary spam and could alert a possible cheater of the servers awareness to their hacking.
If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.

Suicide/killing yourself to avoid losing points will result in a ban.

gotta love the new comers, its black and white they are either valuable players to the community or shit heads who eventually get banned by seniors. been playing cs for 13 years and it never changed since day one.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

It's common sense to know that you can't have the same name as an admin or you will be punished for it, just choose a different name I'm sure it wasn't your original name anyway.

76561198094955365.png

Dont be making shitty posts without evidence, if youre going to be making these type of posts, provide evidence and take it more serious. Dont act like a child about it and think youre in the right. Stop being a smartass, be more mature. BuLLee is one of the most loyal, dedicated and fair admins on KZG Scout Knives.

You shouldnt be changing your name to an Admin, no its not in the rules but its for one his name and recognition, not yours. second youre making disrespectful posts about a DIFFERENT admin calling him cancer and saying he has depression and third, youre being a smart ass to well respected members of the community.

Just take the ban and leave it as that. He is being fair and doing what he needs to do.

at the end of the day, @BuLLee is just a regular player like you and me trying to enjoy time on the server. it wouldn't surprise me that the job would get boring or repetitive from time to time. if you're going to make a report, please refrain from using such toxic and derogatory language. @BuLLee is well respected so good luck with succeeding in this.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'Howzy' wrote:
Dont be making shitty posts without evidence, if youre going to be making these type of posts, provide evidence and take it more serious. Dont act like a child about it and think youre in the right. Stop being a smartass, be more mature. BuLLee is one of the most loyal, dedicated and fair admins on KZG Scout Knives.

You shouldnt be changing your name to an Admin, no its not in the rules but its for one his name and recognition, not yours. second youre making disrespectful posts about a DIFFERENT admin calling him cancer and saying he has depression and third, youre being a smart ass to well respected members of the community.

Just take the ban and leave it as that. He is being fair and doing what he needs to do.
KZG CANCER COMMUNITY AHHHHHHHH
I'd post a photo but the website is to poor to register a pastebin website photo!?
Check the ban yourself for a laff

"Mr. 305 ft DOPESCOPE "dale" "

Get impersonated!!!

Bullee i'm honestly having a laff at this thread and all your little peons sticking up for you but at the end of the day ...

Everyone on the SK server has something shitty to say about you because you are a salty little chicken nugget with no sense of humor!

It's honestly petty the garbage mutes and bans that were thrown around today.

Since we are sharing rules I can send you some rules of human nature:

1. React to someone writing you off and they will do it more

2. Act petty and they will write you off more

3. Play the "I'm the powerhouse in this server call me daddy" card and you will get treated like a 15 year old, cancer ridden teen with crippling depression who treats admin to a community server with the general demographic around 11-16 years old like a full time job

"dale"

Get impersonated DOPESCOPE
Mr. 305 ft. DOPESCOPE "dale"

*cancer cells begin to spread among the kzg forum*

"Laff" as in laugh?.. relax kid dope him self banned you or kicked you. I basically said change your name or I will get him back, when you came back with his name. You've been warned kicked muted and temp banned multiple times for spamming troll music that the whole server was getting annoyed from. Asking to voteban and what not against you..
The rest of your shit is too long to read. Cool story bro, seniors will read and decide what you're trying to achieve this is beyond childish and too low to my level to respond to. Goodnight folks

'BuLLee' wrote:
"Laff" as in laugh?.. relax kid dope him self banned you or kicked you. I basically said change your name or I will get him back, when you came back with his name. You've been warned kicked muted and temp banned multiple times for spamming troll music that the whole server was getting annoyed from. Asking to voteban and what not against you..
The rest of your shit is too long to read. Cool story bro, seniors will read and decide what you're trying to achieve this is beyond childish and too low to my level to respond to. Goodnight folks

I heard you say you were recording when this all took place.

Maybe you should show the vid as "proof" that you told me to do anything m80
[hr]

Why don't you have a sweet soundcloud like DOPE POPE
Your depression is music to my ears :)

I think you need some meme's to cheer you up

There is a cool doggo meme's page on facebook you should look at to see dogs bork so you can increase humor by +5 points 

I'll let you get back to your full time job now

*hats off to you*

"dale"

p.s.
GET IMPERSONATED DOPESCOPE

Mr. 305 ft. DOPESCOPE "dale"

'Mr. 305' wrote:
MadeInChina wrote:

common sense

Oh!

My bad..

"dale"

AH, ahhh, when you try to hard to roast people ^

dale is an open valley. Dale is a synonym to the word valley, which entered the English language after the Norman Conquest. Norwegian towns frequently use this term: dalekvam, so dale.   

Nice mate, Nice.

'MadeInChina' wrote:
Mr. 305 wrote:
MadeInChina wrote:

common sense

Oh!

My bad..

"dale"

AH, ahhh, when you try to hard to roast people ^

dale is an open valley. Dale is a synonym to the word valley, which entered the English language after the Norman Conquest. Norwegian towns frequently use this term: dalekvam, so dale.   

Nice mate, Nice.

It's cute that use google to research the synonym / defenition of dale
It is actually spanish for Let's get it/her/him
Made famous by the rapper Pitbull a.k.a. Mr. Worldwide a.k.a. Mr. 305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71rp8ZyUxo

Also very cute to ban me for another week :D
Thank you

"can clearly see this man is impersonating dopescope in his name" 
Dopescope was just going to feature in my new song called
"cancer ridden kzg admin"
I was contacting him on his soundcloud and he agreed to throw bars yo

Plox don't get so but hurt over 11-15 year olds calling you a shit admin and listen to a bit of "dale" by pitbull to overcome crippling depression
Incase you missed first time here is "dale" agn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71rp8ZyUxo

Plez also to all the cancer ridden teens in this thread. I bed stop bully me :( I cry I cry ouch stop hurt mi feelz plox

So sensative owie owie
P.s.

GET IMPERSONATED DOPESCOPE
^^^^^^^^
Clear impersonation
It's ok don't cry

Your's truly

Mr. 305 
a.k.a. 
Mr. Worldwide

"dale"

Quickly inb4 ban and irrelevant opinions.

A quick KYS to Bullee for the cancer abuse today perma banning some kid who joined 3 minutes into the server for "ignoring admins"
And also please upload the demo/vod of you so called telling me anything. You were so fkn salty that I put ft dopescope in my name as a fkn joke that anyone can clearly see is a fkn joke yet i'm ignoring admins.
You say cancerscope banned me when it clearly says "Bulle Comp Admin"

I don't want to play this cancer server anyway because you can't even figure out to put noblock on everyone or how to run a 128tick server scrubs.
Bunch of corpses. Washed up 35 year old nobodies flexing admin abuse over 11 year old's. Congrats you are the GOAT.

Get a job you lazy peon.
xxxXXXxxx

"dale"

You were not perm banned for your constant impersonations and challenging admins to it, dope kicked you for that, you were temp banned for being an absolute shithead after he left.. from mic spamming to smart ass comments and mic spamming again when you were clearly asked to stop and change everything, the whole server had enough of you. After your week ban I am perm banning you if I see you in the server and you can appeal to the forums in an appeal thread you are beyond childish and abusive I've kept the SK server under one the most behaved server at most times in my presence. Not letting an insignificant raging tantromised child ruin it.
And you got everything wrong im in my 20s got a job engaged and not too fussed about a game when I log out I have bigger shit to worry about, however Cs is a get away from reality it's my go to game after a stressful day at work, reason I am admin in the servers I play for the most is to keep them enjoyable for every one including my self without being forced to leave because someone is irritating the whole room, you were beyond chaotic and you clearly are too young to digest the shit you're typing and how disgraceful it is, it would be different if you had an ounce of shame or understanding to why no one liked you. Embarrassing stuff to read really. Creating a thousand accounts to come back here and troll more will get you no where. My instant decision will be a perm ban if I see you, and you can apply for an appeal here which most likely will be rejected after all your shenanigans displayed in the forums and the server.

Close thread @skyprah ??

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search