SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sir.Tron fan fiction Chapter 1

Black Chef

A hazy night on a wet Wednesday sunset, Sir. Tron is alit by the single low light of his Iphone, a search for love keeps his up every night, wearing him and keeping up watching dance moms while waiting for a hopeful match. Sir. Tron falls asleep on his sofa, eyes crusted over by the tears of loneliness.

Awoken by the bellows of his neighbours love making, Sir. Tron checks his phone is search for matches whilst in his slumber. No such luck. Sir. Tron reaches the conclusion of never finding a female lover, and finds the settings of Tinder. As he switches to "looking for men" Sir. Tron is hopeful for the new horizon of gays, of which he has now become.
His thumbs grow weary after hours of swiping right, Sir. Tron puts down his phone and wonders if there are any dating sites for men and dogs. Whilst day dreaming these thoughts, his now forgotten phone illuminates to the words of "It's A Match!" Mr Tron lets out a widened grin, as he brings his phone closer to himself to see who fate has placed him with.

"Strawbzz" a name Sir. Tron began to love, the picture reminded him of his brother, which attracted him even more to this pubescent beast. An age gap of 11 years was no issue for Sir. Tron, being more than happy to be the sugar daddy of the relationship. Whilst Sir. Tron lies on his back dreaming up all the different destinations for dates, another notification sounds off to prick up Sir. Tron's ears. "Sup Babe" a message from Strawbzz reads, Sir. Tron thinks for minutes on end to think of the perfect response. "Hi Strawbzz" is the best he can think of, quite pathetic really.

Oh shit, forgot I still haven't changed my name on Tinder, my name is Nutella now.

Like the chocolate shit?

Yeh, I like it.

I see...

So you wanna meet up tommoz?

Yeah sure, I'll take you to a gay bar.

Nice, always wanted to go, mum says I can only have Coke tho...

Coolioes, I'll pick you up at 6?

Make it 5, gotta get to bed at 8:30.

Sir. Tron's heart starts pounding as he attempts to get to sleep with such high excitement for the big date.

Thought I'd have a go at this trend, lemme know if you want some more ;)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif