SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Idea's

Fybiz

Hi there everyone this is just me blabbering idea's ;;)

JailBreak Idea's

LootCrate's
Info: Weekly Crates with awesome Prices for a chance to win 5,000 credits 
LayOut/Commands:
!Crate: checks to see if you have a crate if you have a crate it will say 1 available or how many you have
!crateopen: will open and spin a little thing in the middle of your screen and will land on a prize 
!crateclaim: will give you your prize
Description:
so you will get a crate everyweek and it will have any prize or what not inside and i think it would just be fun and will make people wanna play more! type what prizes you would like say Jail Prize then what you want Thanks

Surf Idea's

Player Model:
i think you should add shoes in the store so you could add like a skate board and surfboard because it is surf right so i think it would be fun to add surfboad's 

i think you should make it so some how they can customise the surfboard or something some how in the store like they can buy skins for there board and what not type Surf then what skin you would like to see on the board it would be cool to see this

maybe a bhop server or deathrun.. we could do with one of those ;p
i cant surf and ive played my time of Scoutz and kninvez. im just on JB atm so yeah

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search