SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sir.Tron Fan Fiction Chapter 2

Black Chef

Chapter 1:
http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2059

Sir. Tron boards his white Italian stallion to the destination of Nutella's homestay, a knock on the weathered door brings echo's of footsteps rushing down the curving stairs. The timber swishes open on its hinges to reveal a boy covered in shining sequins arranged on his forehead and deep black eyeliner drawn to perfection. Sir. Tron is speechless as Nutella wraps his chubby arms around Sir. Tron's long kneck. A small peck on the cheek brings blood rushing to his face as they start to climb the stallion. Nutella holds Sir. Tron tighter than ever as they ride into the sunset towards the gay bar. 

As the gallops slow down, the two arrive at their destination and enter the gay bar. The couple are called over to the bar from entry by what seems a pirate, wearing a magpie on his shoulder and claw scratches engulfing his face, a name tag makes out the word Squirtle. "What'll it be?" Says the strange figure. "I'll have montini and a..." Sir. Tron faces Nutella for a needed answer. "Diet Coke please baby" "Diet Coke" Squirtle scribbles the order down on the notepad and gives the piece of paper to the magpie, whom clamps it by its claws and flys into the kitchen.  "That'll be $10.10, your order will be ready in a few minutes." Sir. Tron scrambles for cash in his rustic pockets to come out $2 short. "Hey, you got any change on you?" Nutella looks down in pity "Mum took away my allowance after I raped our cat" Sir. Tron blushes thinking of how much experience Nutella has in bed. "So you gonna pay now?" Squirtle says whilst anxiously tapping on the desk. "Can we just cut a couple dollars off the bill?" Sir. Tron pleads with his open heart. "Ha! This ain't no charity, Hopper get them outta here!" Hopper comes swooping out of nowhere at aims for Sir. Tron and Nutella, herding them out of the bar. The two make a seat on the gutter outside the store and think of what to do next. A car comes cruising by and crowds a large wave towards the couple, soaking their Gucci clothing.

What is my life?

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif