SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Abuse towards myself with admins doing nothing about it

Dandy♔

Your ingame name: Dandy

Their ingame name: (In screenshot)

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:1:80601925

Which server?: Combat surf

Reason for why they should be banned:  Constant harassment and abuse towards me for no reason to have @b1n not do a single thing. Considering "bullying" is a big issue that "will not be tolerated" 

Proof/Evidence: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/200804981468964617/729A81877DAB06E515156A2F40CF677EE7D2EFC3/

Extra(If any):

'Buzz' wrote:
"Bullying" Did that make you cry dandy?

Not at all. Just hypocritical how he tells me to read the rules.

He also stated he's getting a week ban shortly for whatever reason.

Well you want me banend. Wel there was an admin the admin B1N did not think this was a gag or mute thing so he didnt. also sicne B1N was on he gets the choice of muting or gaging me or banning me also you where argueing with him wat clearly states i nthe ruels not argue with an admin they get finnaly choice. Ill paste the ruel in below. So dandy please read the rules als oyour salty becuase you got muted for mic spam jsut before. So pelase think before making an ban app. Also dandy you are the one saying the amdins are bad and always mic spammign as soon as you come on and you always do it unelss and admin in on.

19. Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.

Skyprah i probally know you want to ban. But meh. Here is why I shall not be Banned. Even says the rule in the ruels so i cant be banend unelss its an ban becuase you dont like me or some tHING. THANKS.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

I stated ill probally get a week ban or might ask skyprah for one i did not say i am getitgn a week ban thnak you pelase d onot lie and spread false things around thnaks you.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

'KZGskyJr' wrote:
Well you want me banend. Wel there was an admin the admin B1N did not think this was a gag or mute thing so he didnt. also sicne B1N was on he gets the choice of muting or gaging me or banning me also you where argueing with him wat clearly states i nthe ruels not argue with an admin they get finnaly choice. Ill paste the ruel in below. So dandy please read the rules als oyour salty becuase you got muted for mic spam jsut before. So pelase think before making an ban app. Also dandy you are the one saying the amdins are bad and always mic spammign as soon as you come on and you always do it unelss and admin in on.

Skyprah i probally know you want to ban. But meh. Here is why I shall not be Banned. Even says the rule in the ruels so i cant be banend unelss its an ban becuase you dont like me or some tHING. THANKS.

http://www.polishmywriting.com

Also i did not: Constant harassment and abuse towards me for no reason to have B1N not do a single thing. Considering "bullying" is a big issue that "will not be tolerated".

I todl you to read the rules becuase you whre brekaing them i todl you to shut up becuase mci spam is not allowed. Also it saids; Constant harassment and abuse. I said one with not more than one. B1n did do wat sohud lfo been done nothign to me. you where the one in the wrong mic spamming.
you got a warning then muted cause you kept doing it after warnning . please go read the rules do not say false stuff in the ban request i siad one tihng nor more thna one thing. Thnaks

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

So the way i see this is that you came on the server, mic spammed on purpose so you got muted for 10mins???
Complained and someone told you to shut up. (Probably not in the nicest way)

I mean, i dont know about you but i think that this isnt ban worthy, espically if you were being a smartass after it. "i applaude admins." "b1n doing his job." "ty for all that help b1n"

giphy (4).gif

Buzz i dont care about my spelling
Also thrasher he could of been gaged for longer becuase he agured with an admin its in the rules.

do not argue with an admin they get finnaly choice.

Number 19 if wanna look

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

'KZGskyJr' wrote:
Buzz i dont care about my spelling  
Also thrasher he could of been gaged for longer becuase he  agured with an admin its in the rules.

do not argue with an admin they get finnaly choice.

Number 19 if wanna look

Exactly B1n had the final choice. The length of the gag was his choice. End of it :)

'KZGskyJr' wrote:

@Luniic

YGS 

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
KZGskyJr wrote:

@Luniic

YGS 

Oh no.

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search