SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MPL KZG INTRODUCTION

macgregorxd

Hello my name is MPL. I have played a little bit of CS:GO on KZG Jailbreak and it was pretty fun and I have 100 hours on source. I played other games like Minecraft for 5 years and World of Warcraft for 8 years. I am currently 14 years old living in Australia. Even though it took me ages to sign up to the forums answering the last question wrong answering 2 dollars at least 3 times. I really hope I stay in this community for a long time. I am only rank 1 but when I reach rank 3 I hope to play competitive with someone in the community. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this I hope I meet you on KZG.

:rip:

Welcome to the community mate. You seem like a really nice dude and I hope you stay around. If you have a mic and your computer is compatiable you should come and try out the Teamspeak server (221.121.158.177), everyone is very welcoming and it's a great way to get involved with the comunity!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Hey dude, welcome to the community! I'd be up to play with ya if your as shit as me (silver elite master) otherwise I'll catch you on JB!

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Harik' wrote:
Welcome to the community mate. You seem like a really nice dude and I hope you stay around. If you have a mic and your computer is compatiable you should come and try out the Teamspeak server (221.121.158.177), everyone is very welcoming and it's a great way to get involved with the comunity!

'Thrasher' wrote:
Hello there! :thumbsup:

'Black Chef' wrote:
Hey dude, welcome to the community! I'd be up to play with ya if your as shit as me (silver elite master) otherwise I'll catch you on JB!

Yeah I just got ts. Hello Thrasher and sure but im only rank 1
:rip:

Hey Welcome Dude! We had an excellent couple of hours on the mg server but you kept talking to a guy called "Sathy" and have no idea who are referring to. Anyway hope you enjoy KZG bro !!!