SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Map bugs (gonna update this)

kin37ik - 浪人

totally welcome the new maps to the server, but as we have noticed there are some problems with a few of them, we are slowly combing through the maps but i figured i would start a thread that i can update with the current problems on it, that way it may make it easier to fix.

This thread is subject to updating, if people could let me know of any problems i can alter the post here!

~~~=-- lines below subject to change --=~~~

Map                        |     Problem
--------------------------------------------
Surf_akai_final        |     Entering any of the first doors to teleport to next part of the map teleports players to black room, map cannot be completed. cannot be completed. - Getting Right Version

surf_amateur_v2b    |     The Teleport to the final room is not working on the final stage, map cannot be completed. (reported by Savage32) cannot be completed. (reported by Savage32) - Fixed

surf_auroria_ksf      |     There is no end zone so map cannot be completed (reported by chibi)surf_auroria_ksf  - Fixed

surf_ember             |     There is no end zone nor a start zone, map not completable. - Getting Right Version

surf_flyin_fortress | Fixed

surf_torque2                   |        Going to assume start and end zones non existant, waiting for more reliable info (reported by tay) - Getting Right Version

surf_christmas | has a fastDL problem currently

-Tried to zone ember, whenever you finish the last stage it takes you to a spot where you cant get out of. Hopefully we can download another version of the map
-Need the Skill surf version of Akai_final as we have the combat surf version
-Amateur_v2 fixed
-Auroria Fixed
-Toruqe2 does the same thing with ember as when you finish it teleports you to a room you cant leave. Download new version
-Flyin_fortress both end zones work now, also changed start from speedstart to normal start

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic