SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

4tfy's Unban Appeal

4tfy

Name: 4tfy

Server Banned On: KZG CS:GO Minigames (And I'm pretty sure the ban went through with the other servers as well)

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:0:194896560 (not sure if it has been linked)

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350058848/ (not sure if it has been linked)

Date/Time of Ban: 8:50am AEST 14/12/2016

Banning Admin (if known): No known Admin.

Reason for Ban (if known): Bunnyhop Scripting

Why I should be unbanned: I was not aware that Bunnyhop scripting was against the rules of the server, and this is my fault for not looking into it before using the script. If I ever get unbanned, I won't use the script on any of the KZG servers again. Thanks.

"I was not aware that Bunnyhop scripting was against the rules of the server"

*Every 5 seconds in chat*

USE OFF BUNNYHOP SCRIPTS/MACROS IS NOT ALLOWED etc.

Let alone Valve don't accept them either.

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
"I was not aware that Bunnyhop scripting was against the rules of the server"

*Every 5 seconds in chat*

USE OFF BUNNYHOP SCRIPTS/MACROS IS NOT ALLOWED etc.

Let alone Valve don't accept them either.

'KAYEX' wrote:
All the time on the server its say any macros or scripts will be banned permanently.

I did not know this, as I do not really pay much attention to the chat messages. However now that you say this, I feel even dumber for using the scripts as the messages telling me not to would be right on my screen.

'quint3n' wrote:
You're only banned for a week anyway IMO it should be perm. Sit it out.

oh I thought it was perm haha, I'll be fine sitting it out then. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search