SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

fluffys unban APPEAL

fluffys

Why should I be unbanned: Hey guys fluffys here, I would like to tackle some CLAIMS, firstly I apologize for my behavior on the surf server, I understand that I've been a bit of a negative presence lately, I sincerely apologize. Being the developer of another server, I understand issues first hand of players who go out of their way to annoy others, so I promise to try not to shit talk ppl !! 

Secondly, this impersonation thing wasn't really "impersonation", I was just annoying ppl by saying "I'm the admin of the surf server, please respect me", was actually just mocking some other admin, can't remember who, but I understand that one !!

Lastly, I never advertised, unless saying "I'm the dev of ZTS" is advertising, then I guess I did, but only because ppl kept asking who I was and such.

I know everyone is probably asking why I want to be unbanned when I have zts, but, I've been playing skill surf for well over 4 years, back when skill surf was a CS:S thing, I've never dedicated myself to just one community, in terms of playing of the mode, I love skill surf, and being able to play on any server and skill surf with ppl who feel the same, regardless of if I'm a admin or not, I want to play skill surf, I want to beat times on KZG, it's the competitiveness that I strive on, heck keep me perm muted on the servers, as long as I can type and get times !! =)

thanks for READING #veteranofthesurfserver

Hmm, I don't know, you are a really big smart ass, you avoided 3-4 silences and your negative attitude puts everyone down.
I'm gonna have to go with -rep because of all the things above, I think you should at least wait a few days or weeks until you make an unban appeal because this unban appeal shows that you haven't had a lot of time to think about what you have done. 
Good luck tho ;)

- Ec1ipse

Full disclosure: My Opinion.

The decision of this appeal needs to be taken exclusively by @Skyprah (the owner) or someone he trusts

Before all else blew out of proportion. I knew nothing of the situation. But it is concerning to me, that people aren't taking this seriously.

Here is my side of the story. 

I've been surfing on KZG for almost 7 weeks now. Quite often Fluffy's is referred to, in a negative tone, by a plethora of members of the Surf Server. Thinking it's nothing but a bit of a meme, and surely the guys just given a lot of flack for being an incredible surfer, I kept to waiting for my own opinion on the guy. Eventually I joined in the conversations on Fluffys' behalf trying to weed out, if any, good things about Fluffys.

"Surely he's not that bad right?"

"Is he actually a good surfer though?"

"So he helps new people?"

But everyone just laughed at me, for how little I knew. To be honest I thought it started to look like people were bullying him. Keep in mind I was naive, but interested in a topic that was often brought up.

It wasn't until around a week ago, he was on the server and I connect at the back end of an altercation that ended up with him being muted. I only got to see his spam in chat demanding an explanation for his mute, which was eventually combated with a gag. I thought it was best to not ask. Other than that one experience I knew nothing at all. 

I became accepted as a Trial Admin for the surf server, and the last piece of information I was given about Fluffy's was that he was permanently banned from KZG. That he was no longer welcome to our Servers. I can't recall who I heard this from, but it was in passing conversation and not me directly, so my information was extremely limited. Also my permissions to commands were also extremely limited and I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

While surfing surf_Utopia, I see 'Fluffys has connected from Australia'. People remark about it, and someone even claimed "Yep, that's the real Fluffy's". A conversation already broke out talking about ZTS so in an attempt to change the conversation and tackle something I wasnt properly understanding (the fact he wasn't banned) I asked 

Delroy: "Fluffys aren't you banned.. from...?"
Fluffys: "(incoherent)banned bro.... If I was banned, how am I hear?"
Delroy: "No that's, what I was trying to figure out."
Fluffys: "Well obviously I'm not banned, you Ffffuckin' idiot."

There was a bit of a moment, I was looking for someone to come on but it was almost 2am and no-one was online. I needed clarity, and I was hopeful that Fluffys' would comply and help me understand the situation. Keep in mind, I felt like my course of action was to immediately ban, and leave it until someone of higher power sorted it out. But I didn't have the power to do this.

Delroy: "So how did you get unbanned then? Did Skyprah unban you?"
Fluffys: "Because I was never banned, ya fuckin' idiot."
Delroy: "Dude, come on. You don't know me like that. I'm just wondering what's going on, that's all."
Fluffys: "Na- ha ha- I'm being serious. I wasn't banned."

So all I had to go off, was abuse, lack of respect, and absolutely no interest in complying with the situation. Quite frankly, if I had staff title at the time, perhaps I'd be given some kind of different response to the question. But in retrospect, I feel like I would have just been mocked, or belittled on not knowing how to check up on these kinds of things. I didn't at the time know about sourcebans, or anything useful.

I tried to mediate the situation but it just seemed pointless. Looking back at the situation, it's easy to backstep from your insults and say you didn't mean them, but to have it embedded into your personality, and continue to act this way, truly shows that he knows what he's doing and it is abundantly clear that it's intentional to abuse, and harass people. I eventually muted and gagged him on the pretense that he was suppose to be banned. But also because of his lack of respect and abuse. After I showed assertion what came next was too coincidental to not be related. For the next 4 hours, what seemed like 12 people kept logging on to spam trash server. Fluffys' connected on around 4-5 accounts just to speak, claiming that he wants a civil conversation. But in reality he wanted nothing but to stir shit. 

So while perm muting, and gagging the spammers, and allowing Fluffys chances on each account to explain himself, all the server got was abuse. On the sense that Fluffys was entitled. The spam would changed based on conversation with Fluffys which against could just be a coincidence, but it wasn't until he added me on Steam and the spam messages were changing based on that. I was lead to believe that him, and the people spamming were in Discord, or Teamspeak, or some other form of interaction laughing about everything. It was abundantly clear that this was a late night attack, in hopes that no-one was on.

I eventually let Fluffys remain on the server on one of his alts, in an attempt to cool everything down, but the catch was so long as I was able to maintain a healthy environment for the server by controlling the conversations by being leading the conversation myself. While the spam (which seemed almost automatic) continued in the Admin chat, simply by adding an @ in front of the wall of spam text. I pretended to be happy in his company.

Fluffys continued to try talk shit, and others would retaliate but I quickly endeavored to redirect the conversation. I remained calm, assertive, and level headed, in a time that frustration really could have taken over. I impressed a lot of the members online at the time, and with pride took comments assuring my competency as staff. 

In a summary to this massive wall of text, that isn't as good explained as I wish it was, I want to forward my understanding in all seriousness. Our role as staff, is to help Skyprah. I'd be damned, if his goal isn't to create servers for the enjoyment of others. We maintain that level of achievement by moderating it firmly. With leeway to everyone, under our discretion. It is at my very own discretion, and I'm sure of many others that the removal of this player and those associated is only healthy to our community, and his return is only an attempt to continue something that should remain dead. 

If I was entitled, I would veto this appeal. But instead, because I can't, I humbly beg those higher above me take control of this appeal exclusively.

*The dialogue was verbatim from a video, captured by my girlfriends stream, which the in-game chat was eventually muted to control the content on her stream, it was just lucky that this part was caught.

The following is my conversation with Fluffys. I will analyse the reasoning behind some of the things I said. It includes the link to association with the attack on KZG Easy Surf.

Never tell your password to anyone.
2:39 AM - fluffys: YO
2:39 AM - fluffys: wat the fuk man y u keep muting me i didnt even do anything !!
2:41 AM - fluffys: ok how about whats the beef bro?? tell me wats up
2:41 AM - Delroy: That's not the conversation we're having.
2:42 AM - fluffys: ok what conversation we having bro
2:42 AM - fluffys: u start it
2:43 AM - fluffys: i asked to add u so i could see wats up with this whole drama bs, but if u dont wanna talk about that i dnt see wat else there is.. so u start it
2:44 AM - Delroy: I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I'm literally unrelated to any of the bullshit surrounding you, in general. I'm a position of limited 
power obligated to meet my expectations, and the only information I have regarding you, is that you are perm banned. So my course of action based on order, is to remove 
you. But because I'm lenient I wanted to see your side of the story. In all honesty mate, I no longer want to hear your side of the story. I'm fed up. (I put myself before others, and stop my own progress to help others, I truly give everyone a fair chance. It could be considered a mistake sharing that I don't have what it takes to fend him off, but that was intentional. Wanted to win this with morality, rather than force.)
2:45 AM - Delroy: I don't deserve this, so leave this for someone else to put up with.
2:45 AM - fluffys: take ONE look
2:45 AM - fluffys: at the sourcebans
2:45 AM - fluffys: http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com (I didn't know this existed, I had only been an admin for like 12 hours by this time. Noone told me)
2:45 AM - fluffys: search for
2:45 AM - fluffys: STEAM_1:0:20019070
2:45 AM - fluffys: if i was perm banned, it would say "perm banned"
2:45 AM - fluffys: but i'm not
2:45 AM - Delroy: See what you're doing?
2:45 AM - Delroy: I just wrote a lot.
2:45 AM - Delroy: and you seem not to care.
2:45 AM - Delroy: I'm new.
2:45 AM - Delroy: You don't know me.
2:45 AM - fluffys: you're new, clearly
2:45 AM - Delroy: So your banter came across as really fucking rude.
2:46 AM - Delroy: If you want my help, you need to leave me alone.
2:46 AM - fluffys: you're actually
2:46 AM - fluffys: a fking moron
2:46 AM - fluffys: ROFL
2:46 AM - fluffys: i had 0 idea you were an admin, i thought you were some guy trying to shit talk to me, that's why i was mean to u, but i don't fking mean it when i call some1 a fking idiot ingame, and the fact that u take offense to that clearly shows u have 0 idea how 2 be an admin (This is by no means an exclusion to the rule, nor a behavior we condone in. The fact this is his justification is straight fucked up.)
2:47 AM - fluffys: http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A20019070&Submit=Search
2:47 AM - fluffys: RIGHT HERE
2:47 AM - fluffys: it says i'm not perm banned
2:47 AM - fluffys: RIGHT THERE
2:47 AM - fluffys: so for the love of god
2:47 AM - fluffys: stop muting me
2:47 AM - Delroy: None of that is relevant, mate.
2:47 AM - Delroy: What's relevant is your attitude.
2:47 AM - Delroy: It's not okay to talk shit to someone.
2:47 AM - Delroy: At least not on this server.
2:47 AM - fluffys: i didn't even "shit talk" at first
2:48 AM - fluffys: as SOON as i joined, you instantly start going off at me, questioning me 
2:48 AM - Delroy: I've asked you to get these people to leave me alone, you havn't. So I wont. (I was almost certain they were associated, and it was premeditated)
2:48 AM - Delroy: Simple.
2:48 AM - fluffys: I DON'T KNOW THEM
2:48 AM - Delroy: Then know them.
2:48 AM - fluffys: WHY DO YOU THINK I KNOW THEM
2:48 AM - Delroy: Just a hunch. (began to find a way to prove this)
2:48 AM - fluffys: so punish THEM
2:48 AM - fluffys: not me??
2:49 AM - Delroy: The thing that affects me the most mate... (Start of my plan to prove association)
2:49 AM - fluffys: i didn't do shit
2:49 AM - fluffys: all i did was join the server, then u go OFF at me
2:49 AM - Delroy: Is tonight has affected my relationship with my girlfriend. (Soon after this the spam changed from TRASH SERVER TRASH ADMIN, to LMFAO HOWS YA GF TRASH SERVER!)
2:49 AM - fluffys: so ya im going 2 defend myself
2:49 AM - Delroy: I wanted to teach her how to surf, and then this.
2:49 AM - Delroy: The entire night has been recorded.
2:49 AM - Delroy: So we'll sort it out accordingly.
2:49 AM - fluffys: OF WHAT LMFAO
2:49 AM - fluffys: what did i do??
2:49 AM - fluffys: explain
2:49 AM - fluffys: what did i do
2:50 AM - Delroy: I didn't accept you to explain myself, I accepted you to explain yourself, and you're fabricating the situation.
2:50 AM - Delroy: So I'm removing you.
2:50 AM - fluffys: you're not asking me
2:50 AM - Delroy: Its been a pleasure to meet you.
2:50 AM - fluffys: anything
2:50 AM - Delroy: I don't have questions anymore.
2:50 AM - Delroy: I had one, that you didn't want to answer.
2:50 AM - Delroy: Good night mate.
2:50 AM - fluffys: what question was that?

I want everyone to understand I'm passionate about my position, and perhaps I'll have a long way to come. But I feel extremely competent to perform to my expectations and if this appeal really does pass, then I don't know what I misunderstand. Thanks for reading my reply. 

76561198252991125.png126743_201.png

'Delroy' wrote:

The decision of this appeal needs to be taken exclusively by @Skyprah (the owner) or someone he trusts

Before all else blew out of proportion. I knew nothing of the situation. The beef, between Fluffys and other members of KZG, as well as the beef (if any) between KZG and ZTS I was inexperienced with. Completely. But it is concerning to me, that people aren't taking this seriously.

I've been surfing on KZG for almost 7 weeks now. Quite often Fluffy's is referred to, in a negative tone, by a plethora of members of the Surf Server. Thinking it's nothing but a bit of a meme, and surely the guys just given a lot of flack for being an incredible surfer, I kept to waiting for my own opinion on the guy. Eventually I joined in the conversations on Fluffys' behalf trying to weed out, if any, good things about Fluffys.

But everyone just laughed at me, for how little I knew. To be honest I thought it started to look like people were bullying him. Keep in mind I was naive, but interested in a topic that was often brought up.

It wasn't until around a week ago, he was on the server and I connect at the back end of an altercation that ended up with him being muted. I only got to see his spam in chat demanding an explanation for his mute, which was eventually combated with a gag. I thought it was best to not ask. Other than that one experience I knew nothing at all. 

I became accepted as a Trial Admin for the surf server, and the last piece of information I was given about Fluffy's was that he was permanently banned from KZG. That he was no longer welcome to our Servers. I can't recall who I heard this from, but it was in passing conversation and not me directly, so my information was extremely limited. Also my permissions to commands were also extremely limited and I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

While surfing surf_Utopia, I see 'Fluffys has connected from Australia'. People remark about it, and someone even claimed "Yep, that's the real Fluffy's". A conversation already broke out talking about ZTS so in an attempt to change the conversation and tackle something I wasnt properly understanding (the fact he wasn't banned) I asked 

There was a bit of a moment, I was looking for someone to come on but it was almost 2am and no-one was online. I needed clarity, and I was hopeful that Fluffys' would comply and help me understand the situation. Keep in mind, I felt like my course of action was to immediately ban, and leave it until someone of higher power sorted it out. But I didn't have the power to do this.

Delroy: "Dude, come on. You don't know me like that. I'm just wondering what's going on, that's all."

So all I had to go off, was abuse, lack of respect, and absolutely no interest in complying with the situation. Quite frankly, if I had staff title at the time, perhaps I'd be given some kind of different response to the question. But in retrospect, I feel like I would have just been mocked, or belittled on not knowing how to check up on these kinds of things. I didn't at the time know about sourcebans, or anything useful.

I tried to mediate the situation but it just seemed pointless. Looking back at the situation, it's easy to backstep from your insults and say you didn't mean them, but to have it embedded into your personality, and continue to act this way, truly shows that he knows what he's doing and it is abundantly clear that it's intentional to abuse, and harass people. I eventually muted and gagged him on the pretense that he was suppose to be banned. But also because of his lack of respect and abuse. After I showed assertion what came next was too coincidental to not be related. For the next 4 hours, what seemed like 12 people kept logging on to spam trash server. Fluffys' connected on around 4-5 accounts just to speak, claiming that he wants a civil conversation. But in reality he wanted nothing but to stir shit. 

So while perm muting, and gagging the spammers, and allowing Fluffys chances on each account to explain himself, all the server got was abuse. On the sense that Fluffys was entitled. The spam would changed based on conversation with Fluffys which against could just be a coincidence, but it wasn't until he added me on Steam and the spam messages were changing based on that. I was lead to believe that him, and the people spamming were in Discord, or Teamspeak, or some other form of interaction laughing about everything. It was abundantly clear that this was a late night attack, in hopes that no-one was on.

I eventually let Fluffys remain on the server on one of his alts, in an attempt to cool everything down, but the catch was so long as I was able to maintain a healthy environment for the server by controlling the conversations by being leading the conversation myself. While the spam (which seemed almost automatic) continued in the Admin chat, simply by adding an @ in front of the wall of spam text. I pretended to be happy in his company.

Fluffys continued to try talk shit, and others would retaliate but I quickly endeavored to redirect the conversation. I remained calm, assertive, and level headed, in a time that frustration really could have taken over. I impressed a lot of the members online at the time, and with pride took comments assuring my competency as staff. 

In a summary to this massive wall of text, that isn't as good explained as I wish it was, I want to forward my understanding in all seriousness. Our role as staff, is to help Skyprah. I'd be damned, if his goal isn't to create servers for the enjoyment of others. We maintain that level of achievement by moderating it firmly. With leeway to everyone, under our discretion. It is at my very own discretion, and I'm sure of many others that the removal of this player and those associated is only healthy to our community, and his return is only an attempt to continue something that should remain dead. 

If I was entitled, I would veto this appeal. But instead, because I can't, I humbly beg those higher above me take control of this appeal exclusively.

*The dialogue was verbatim from a video, captured by my girlfriends stream, which the in-game chat was eventually muted to control the content on her stream, it was just lucky that this part was caught.

The following is my conversation with Fluffys. I will analyse the reasoning behind some of the things I said. It includes the link to association with the attack on KZG Easy Surf.

2:39 AM - fluffys: wat the fuk man y u keep muting me i didnt even do anything !!
2:43 AM - fluffys: i asked to add u so i could see wats up with this whole drama bs, but if u dont wanna talk about that i dnt see wat else there is.. so u start it
2:44 AM - Delroy: I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I'm literally unrelated to any of the bullshit surrounding you, in general. I'm a position of limited 
power obligated to meet my expectations, and the only information I have regarding you, is that you are perm banned. So my course of action based on order, is to remove 
you. But because I'm lenient I wanted to see your side of the story. In all honesty mate, I no longer want to hear your side of the story. I'm fed up. (I put myself before others, and stop my own progress to help others, I truly give everyone a fair chance. It could be considered a mistake sharing that I don't have what it takes to fend him off, but that was intentional. Wanted to win this with morality, rather than force.)
2:45 AM - Delroy: I don't deserve this, so leave this for someone else to put up with.
2:45 AM - fluffys: http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com (I didn't know this existed, I had only been an admin for like 12 hours by this time. Noone told me)
2:46 AM - fluffys: i had 0 idea you were an admin, i thought you were some guy trying to shit talk to me, that's why i was mean to u, but i don't fking mean it when i call some1 a fking idiot ingame, and the fact that u take offense to that clearly shows u have 0 idea how 2 be an admin (This is by no means an exclusion to the rule, nor a behavior we condone in. The fact this is his justification is straight fucked up.)
2:47 AM - fluffys: http://www.bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A20019070&Submit=Search
2:48 AM - fluffys: as SOON as i joined, you instantly start going off at me, questioning me 
2:48 AM - Delroy: I've asked you to get these people to leave me alone, you havn't. So I wont. (I was almost certain they were associated, and it was premeditated)
2:49 AM - Delroy: The thing that affects me the most mate... (Start of my plan to prove association)
2:49 AM - Delroy: Is tonight has affected my relationship with my girlfriend. (Soon after this the spam changed from TRASH SERVER TRASH ADMIN, to LMFAO HOWS YA GF TRASH SERVER!)
2:50 AM - Delroy: I didn't accept you to explain myself, I accepted you to explain yourself, and you're fabricating the situation.

I want everyone to understand I'm passionate about my position, and perhaps I'll have a long way to come. But I feel extremely competent to perform to my expectations and if this appeal really does pass, then I don't know what I misunderstand. Thanks for reading my reply. 

76561198252991125.png126743_201.png

[Spoiler]

'Delroy' wrote:

Before all else blew out of proportion. I knew nothing of the situation. But it is concerning to me, that people aren't taking this seriously.

[/Spoiler]

Fluffy's caused a lot of drama in the past and WAS perm banned by @Skyprah as suspected by @Delroy . He has also been banned (temp - 4hrs) by @Acid previously for impersonating. Even with limited information available, Delroy still handled this extremely well.

-1 He allowed brah another surfer to go on alt accounts and spam music and spam in chat. Whether he admits it or not everyone on that night knew who was doing it, everyone also knew that he had control on whether brah would stop the spam or not. Also going on alt accounts to dodge a mute on his main, I'm not sure if this is a rule but on zts its perma mute and gag he did this several times. Constantly shit talking the entire night/morning. He's a toxic stain on the surfing community although no doubt an excellent dev, that should not mean his actions that night should be dismissed. Delroy was completely calm and mature throughtout the entire 4-5 hours of this drama and Fluffys would only mock and insult him whether a joke or not he shouldve thought about being serious for once and talk things out to rather then continue drama but to resolve it.

I haven't been on kzg at a time that fluffys was on, but from what i have heard fluffys caused trouble and was ruining the game for others on the server.

-rep Fluffy's is one of the most toxic and cancerous players to ever surf!!! ever since he has joined KZG easy surf he has tried to cause mayhem and make people feel less then they are. That alone is bad, but the way he treats admins like they are a joke and other players like they are nothing more then dust makes me feel ill.

Fluff's has no right to play on KZG servers with the way he behaves. He doesn't want to change and he will never change if he has been like this for 4 years already. @"Sirtron" Please Sort this out

Hmm, I'm going to have to go neutral on this one. I can also agree fluffys is a toxic player and doesn't deserve punishment. But if what he says is true about just wanting to surf, then i don't see why not letting him play with a permanent silence. Thus saying this, if he does get unbanned with the permanent silence and he finds away to avoid the punishment in any way, his ban should be continued. Basically what i'm saying is let him play with a perm silence, hes on his last chance so if he messes up its his own fault and deserves to banned.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search