SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

LockhaRts Aim Application!

lockhaRt

+rep i've known gizmo and played with him on the aim server. He knows most of the rules and commands, always followes the rules when im on and i think hes got the potential to be a great Moderator. We need more staff on 1v1/casual comp as a couple of people that play on 1v1 say we dont have enough staff on when the servers are loud and toxic.

Good Luck My Hommie Gizmo :love: 

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

'Cheese' wrote:
+rep i've known gizmo and played with him on the aim server. He knows most of the rules and commands, always followes the rules when im on and i think hes got the potential to be a great Moderator. We need more staff on 1v1/casual comp as a couple of people that play on 1v1 say we dont have enough staff on when the servers are loud and toxic.

Good Luck My Hommie Gizmo :love: 

Thank you for your feedback,

+rep. Every time I join 1v1 or casual this guy is on with the intention to make AIM a better place. He is free of mic spamming, abusive behavior and is one of the most active players I see on.

- Would love to see this bloke become apart of the KZG staff team. Good luck :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

'Naga' wrote:
+rep. Every time I join 1v1 or casual this guy is on with the intention to make AIM a better place. He is free of mic spamming, abusive behavior and is one of the most active players I see on.

- Would love to see this bloke become apart of the KZG staff team. Good luck :)

Thanks sm!

+rep Gizm0 / LockhaRt is a very mature, and friendly person on the forums.
I believe he has a passion for joining the staff team of KZG to help run AIM server along with the other staff.
He is respectful, and I have never seen him break a rule, or step out of place.

Even though I don't play AIM very often, I believe he would make a great Moderator. :D

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

+1, I've known g1zmo / LockhaRt for about 6 years, he is mature, nice, active on 1v1 arena and casual comp and in general I think he would take good care of the server. Good luck g1zmo / LockhaRt I believe in you!
-Ya boi Panda

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Nah, he can't be mod he was boosted by tear :P
Nah all jokes aside g1mzo would make a great mod, he is always on, always helping the AIM community and if @Naga says someone is ready to be staff than he is ready.
g1mzo is a friendly dude and very mature for his age. G1mzo I'm giving you +1 :)
Good Luck My Dude !

Massive +1 from me I've known G1zmo for awhile now we've had some banter in the past even though we haven't talked in a hot minute. but he's been with KZG for also a hot minute he's mature and can handle most situations respectfully and snappy

+1 From Cha boy Flexi

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

+1 the maturity shown in this application shows your commitment and readiness to become apart of the staff team. GL dude I hope you get it 1v1 will definitely improve with your imput

Neutral, I know it is school holidays but punctuation is key!

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

'Famoos' wrote:
+1 the maturity shown in this application shows your commitment and readiness to become apart of the staff team. GL dude I hope you get it 1v1 will definitely improve with your imput

Thanks lad!

+1 Trustworthy and active player :D
I would definitely recommend gizmo as many people in the community know him and he could bring a lot to caring for servers and their players.

76561198094955365.png

'Collector' wrote:
+rep
Played really fun games of Casual Comp with him and was very nice also was easy to approach. Oh yeah and you'll see.

thank you.

Nooow gizmo, since I met you, you have how some signs of immaturity and bring extremely fucking loud. But other times you can be a chill calm nice dude to hang around with. -/+

'MadeInChina 艾丝诶艾马' wrote:
Nooow gizmo, since I met you, you have how some signs of immaturity and bring extremely fucking loud. But other times you can be a chill calm nice dude to hang around with. -/+

yeah man thanks for the comment

-rep Seen him on aim server, he was quite toxic, mic spamming (eating is mic)

The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

'FlipFlopper' wrote:
-rep Seen him on aim server, he was quite toxic, mic spamming (eating is mic)

I have never seen you on the server, might just be me. I know I don't mic spam I might be loud at times though.
Why are you trying to spite me just because I gave you feedback on your mod application that you may not like, That does not mean you have to leave false info on this post. IM requesting that you remove your comment because everyone can see how immature and fake you are :).

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search