SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Braideds Admin Application

Braided Asshair

+1 very active, and knows the rules very well, only problem is you get quite immature at times, though that's exactly how i am 100% of the time. Good Luck bae

hey @"Braided Asshair", you need at least two admins or mods to vouch for you to become an admin, also a little more information would be nice.

Edit: write more about what you will bring to the server that will help it develop. i.e attitude.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
hey @"Braided Asshair", you need at least two admins or mods to vouch for you to become an admin, also a little more information would be nice.

Okay ill try to find another admin and can u give me some tips on what i should write more info about thanks.

'Dandy' wrote:
+1 very active, and knows the rules very well, only problem is you get quite immature at times, though that's exactly how i am 100% of the time. Good Luck bae

If he +1 I -1 soz

'Bufanaquishria' wrote:
Dandy wrote:

If he +1 I -1 soz

Write a reason to minus rep or I will delete the comment.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I played combat surf the other day while you were on, you were enforcing rules (I guess) but you were a very stuck-up, cocky guy. You bragged a lot while I was playing and you didn't show the qualities an admin should have. -1

76561198249255096.png

+1 I played with him before and hes a nice guy who likes to play by the rules and for everyone to have a fair game for everyone, I feel that he could be a very good addition to the staff team.

• 2 weeks later...

-rep I played combat surf the other day while you were on, you were enforcing rules (I guess) but you were a very stuck-up, cocky guy. You bragged a lot while I was playing and you didn't show the qualities an admin should have. -1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

'Macgregor' wrote:
-rep I played combat surf the other day while you were on, you were enforcing rules (I guess) but you were a very stuck-up, cocky guy. You bragged a lot while I was playing and you didn't show the qualities an admin should have. -1

dont talk to me or my son ever again.

76561198249255096.png

Eh Neutral +/-

He is kind of a cool guy, but only really talks when other people start talking. He also hasn't played in nearly 2 weeks.

hsn7VEU.jpg

+rep played with him before, he is nice and plays by the rules
-rep but i don't feel he derserves the role of and admind maybe moderator

Denied.
 due to recent activity please get in contact with myself or Sirtron if you're considering applying again.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search