SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bnvy's Introduction

Bnvy *OLD*

Hello

Edited by Bnvy *OLD*
"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hey dude, my names Harik. I'm from Sydney, Australia and am currently a Jailbreak member of staff. If you ever see me on teamspeak or any KZG server make sure you say hey!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Sirtron' wrote:
Hey @bnvy welcome to the forums, it good to see more people from aim joining the forums.

Hello Sirtron,

Thank you for the warm welcome cute stuff
Kinds Regards,
Bnvy
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

'Naga' wrote:
Welcome you sexy boy xD

Hello Naga,

Thank you and do I know you? ily

Kinds Regards,
Bnvy

'Harik' wrote:
Hey dude, my names Harik. I'm from Sydney, Australia and am currently a Jailbreak member of staff. If you ever see me on teamspeak or any KZG server make sure you say hey!

Hello Harik,

Yeah same man, do you like to vape?

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'yZr' wrote:
Welcome to the forums dood

Hello yZr,

Thank you for the warm welcome :]

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'Alpha' wrote:
Welcome, hope you feel welcomed come to minigames for a good chat and what are your dog's names

Hello Alpha,

I do feel welcomed :) 
Husky *Male*: Storm 
German Shepherd *Female*: Mia 

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'Bnvy' wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Welcome, hope you feel welcomed come to minigames for a good chat and what are your dog's names

Hello Alpha,

I do feel welcomed :) 
Husky *Male*: Storm 
German Shepherd *Female*: Mia 

Kind Regards,
Bnvy
I have a german shepherd puppy named Memphis and she is a girl

'panthA.' wrote:
Hi, My names panthA. I'm a recovering CSGO addict. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, be sure to come back and play.

XD

hello panthA,

Do I know you mate?? Get gud
Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
Heyyy. Welcome to KZG! Meet me and others on the KZG scoutz server. Enjoy!

Hello mEdZ,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to check it out ;).

Kinds Regards,
Bnvy

Welcome my dude !
If you wanna learn some good old Jailbreak come find me on teamspeak or add me on steam :)
If you wanna come have some "Friendly Banter" find us on teamspeak ;)

- Ec1ipse

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
Welcome my dude !
If you wanna learn some good old Jailbreak come find me on teamspeak or add me on steam :)
If you wanna come have some "Friendly Banter" find us on teamspeak ;)

- Ec1ipse

Hello Ex1ipse,

Jailbreak I couldn't get into 
Already in TS ;)

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'.exe' wrote:
Boosted ;)

Hello .exe,

I love you too beautiful. 
Wasn't boosted ;).

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

'Cheese' wrote:
Welcome To The KZG Forum @bnvy

Thank you!

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
Cringe

How is it cringe, come on Spacey.