SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application [Nutella]

Nutella

+rep has really matured over the weeks. I think he is ready for a shot at the title ;)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

I've seen Nutella or Strawbz as I refer to him. He seems to handle certain situations extremely well even though he can be a little trouble maker not that it's a bad thing. At times he Is a very respectful and understanding member of Kzg although I think he'd be a dope Moderator as the time go by.

Would love to see Nutella and or Strawbz as a moderator.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

'Flexicute' wrote:
I've seen Nutella or Strawbz as I refer to him. He seems to handle certain situations extremely well even though he can be a little trouble maker not that it's a bad thing. At times he Is a very respectful and understanding member of Kzg although I think he'd be a dope Moderator as the time go by.

Would love to see Nutella and or Strawbz as a moderator.

Thanks flex mean's a Heep coming from you!

Neutral. You've matured A LOT after coming back to KZG and you've been involved with the community a lot as well, but I'm not sure how'd you would handle a server, I either think you'd do it without a lot of thought put into it or you'd be a little too nice/too much of a push over I guess. You do have a lot of strong points coming into this but previous things you've done in the community do tarnish your rep a bit. It'd be good to see how you handle yourself in a staff position though. GL

76561198249255096.png

-1 I feel after all this time slothy,nutella or strawbz whatever you know him by is not mature enough for this position. Maybe give it some time and let him become that bit more mature. He doesnt take well to critism or banter on the server and i feel as an easy surf regular thats what the server is known for. I also have to agree with quint3n nutella has always been very passive towards most things or if not the complete opposite and gone extremely overboard I fear that this could impact his decision making and also make him abuse his powers.

I find it funny that you've moved to another server and you've already applied for an Admin role on there.
Nutella, your grammar and sentence structure really represents how young you are.
I do believe you have changed from having the attitude of the kid that got banned to the present. I would like to think you'd use your powers correctly in certain situations, though I'm not 100% sure.
Going to stay Neutral. GL

Neutral, Nutella you have matured extremely well compared to your previous self and it is hard to forget what you've done but I feel you have change in someways. I personally do not believe you would be ready to have admin / moderator perms but you are proving that maybe and just maybe if you keep this up could see yourself as a staff member in the future. I also think your not that independant and would need another admin or someone elses help for most of the things you do and sometimes you stuggle to handle critism. All in All Nutella if you continue like you are now and improve on your English, in the future I could see you in a staff position but just not now. Good Luck Anyway
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Acid' wrote:
I find it funny that you've moved to another server and you've already applied for an Admin role on there.
Nutella, your grammar and sentence structure really represents how young you are.
I do believe you have changed from having the attitude of the kid that got banned to the present. I would like to think you'd use your powers correctly in certain situations, though I'm not 100% sure.
Going to stay Neutral. GL

Acid the reason why i moved server's was because surf was the first server i played on kzg and i was one of the only people that played on kzg surf the other reason is mg is just getting boring and i wanted a change and the reason for apply in such small time is that fact that i feel surf has to many inactive staff and needs new people to step in

+rep nutella is mature and i think he can handle situations on the server and has changed his attitude in the last couple of weeks but i dont know why u are applying for surf now i think you should stick with minigames cause ur pretty active on it.
Good Luck  :happy:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Very little effort put in to this application. I still find you to be quite ignorant despite you preaching that you've changed and matured. Neutral

Strawbz or Nutella whatever you want to be called these days, Look you are a nice kid by heart and I know you mean the best but in all honesty I can't say you would be a good moderator. You are easily hurt and quite frankly you get annoying fast. I've played with you before and you go from 0 to 100 real quick, and that is something you need to learn to control. I will agree with others that you have matured a bit but you still need to learn how to deal with things better as well as get your hours up a bit more. For now I'm going to stay neutral.
Anyway man good luck on the application.

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

-rep you have no self certainty and i feel as this will make you hesitate on punishing and calming a server in a rough state. your a nice kid but your fragile you have tryed you best to change but your still young and the older members of the community know this and i doubt they will see authority or a 'worthy moderator' in you.

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search