SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban the Person Above You Forum Game

Bnvy *OLD*

Hello,

For those who don't know how it works. it's quite simple you ban the person that commented above you for an example I'm the first one to type since i made the thread. So the next person that comments is supposed to type for an example. This is OOC *Out of Character* no banning from the server ;).

!ban SpaceJam2k
Reason: Because he's a Cringey Nerd!

Kind Regards,
Bnvy
"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
!Ban @Flexicute
Reason: Backstabbed my alliance with him during Christmas Event

... xD

!ban ✪ mEdZ
Reason: Beacause we need a new meme

!ban Flexicute
Reason: For being a whinging noob

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

'Panda' wrote:
!ban Bnvy
Reason: Got carried to LEM.

I never got LEM .... I didn't get carried either ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

/ban iamjagzzlul 0

Reason: Later bitch

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 2 months later...