SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Problemos With 1v1

FlipFlopper *OLD*

Hello,

There are several problems with the KZG 1v1 server which i will be listing below.

1) People that are afk, people can type in console +left or +right which rotates them automatically without actually having to do anything themselves,
People can get play time for this and it also takes up a player slot meaning other people cannot join if they are in (If the servers full).

2) Spawn campers, people hate them and i personally do too. People that spawn camp just sit where they spawned and make the other person rush them, usually giving them the 
advantage and costing them a round, ( annoying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

3) Inactive staff, while there is still some staff there is not enough staff on there, Naga a 1v1 moderator is the most active on there and i thank him for that
but the staff that got assigned to that server should actually be on it and helping people. (I know they do come on but not regularly)

If you do agree with one or more of these listings comment pls
The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

As for the first issue I will talk the current aim admins about a fix adressing idling on the sever.

For the second issue, I don't have a problem with it as it is alegitament strategy and something people should practice in an aim server, trying to win a fight when you have the disadvantage and peeking a corner. Once again I will contact the staff and see there thoughts.

As for the third issue we are aware that at this time we are short of admins and mods and we are currently scouting potential players for these roles. The inactive staff you talk about are also admin on other servers so it may be hard for them to play on both and have a social life, its not there job to spend all day on the servers.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Well quite alot of staff members are hoping i apply for a staff position for the 1v1 server, and i wouldnt mind taking care of the server either

I am trying to be more active on 1v1 and casual comp, but I am also a JB admin as well as Christmas being here so spending time with family. Honestly people camping doesn't bother me and unfortunately there isn't much we can do. Thank you though for bring to my attention an influx of AFK's and I will keep an eye out for them.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

- People that bind +left +right and sit in spawn farming hours are definitely not allowed. I personally have only encountered those people in the casual server and rarely in 1v1.  

-hmmm with the spawn camping situation  If there acting afk than kill you just as your about to kill them I would class that as delaying after a few rounds....

- With the inactive staff, the aim server is very short for admins/mods atm and im trying to encourage heaps of people who I think are active and suitable for the role.

Thanks for the feedback :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1. For eg. @Cheese and myself are going on holidays for atleast 2 weeks. both staff. and we can't always be on 1v1. and most of the time when i'm on for around 2 hours or so i don't see you on. All staff have there times when they go on usually. like around late at night in the morning or mid day. so you can expect us to be on every time your on. + AIM Severs don't have as many staff as the others. We can't always be on to control everything unlike jailbreak, surf etc. Which have ALOT.

2. Though the afk situation when people spin, if i see (which i don't usually) I would ban them for around 2 hours. Idk about the other staff.

3. People spawn camping. Well atleast we could decide to put it to a ban but not worth it. People should be allowed to play however they want, whether they want to use a pistol in AWP Rounds etc.

sky.png

@FlipFlopper

1: A mod or admin could kick the player that is afk and if there is no-one on either steam message an admin or deal with it.
2. Spawn campers every game has them, CS:GO is a skill based game you will have too find a way to work round them.
3. .Just because they are staff doesn't mean they have to be on 24/7. They are human beings too, Even if they are on for a bit (1-2 hours) a day it would be just fine.

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

'Geladak' wrote:
@FlipFlopper

1: A mod or admin could kick the player that is afk and if there is no-one on either steam message an admin or deal with it.
2. Spawn campers every game has them, CS:GO is a skill based game you will have too find a way to work round them.
3. .Just because they are staff doesn't mean they have to be on 24/7. They are human beings too, Even if they are on for a bit (1-2 hours) a day it would be just fine.

@Geladak for 1 ik i should not kick them or ban them unless they keep coming back over and over and do it again
for 2 i wouldn't just kick or ban them straight away if they do it once, it could be because they tabbed out by accident or something like that. But if they do it every round then like naga said they are delaying and its annoying.
for 3, Of course they have their own lifes and do what they need to do, but what i'm saying  is I've been on like 3 days in a row and no staff has come on so people realize this and mic spam, harass other players etc.

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
1. For eg. @Cheese and myself are going on holidays for atleast 2 weeks. both staff. and we can't always be on 1v1. and most of the time when i'm on for around 2 hours or so i don't see you on. All staff have there times when they go on usually. like around late at night in the morning or mid day. so you can expect us to be on every time your on. + AIM Severs don't have as many staff as the others. We can't always be on to control everything unlike jailbreak, surf etc. Which have ALOT.

2. Though the afk situation when people spin, if i see (which i don't usually) I would ban them for around 2 hours. Idk about the other staff.

3. People spawn camping. Well atleast we could decide to put it to a ban but not worth it. People should be allowed to play however they want, whether they want to use a pistol in AWP Rounds etc.

I was on for about 8 hours yesterday spread across the day, didnt see you once in ts or in game

'FlipFlopper' wrote:
Hello,

There are several problems with the KZG 1v1 server which i will be listing below.

1) People that are afk, people can type in console +left or +right which rotates them automatically without actually having to do anything themselves,
People can get play time for this and it also takes up a player slot meaning other people cannot join if they are in (If the servers full).

2) Spawn campers, people hate them and i personally do too. People that spawn camp just sit where they spawned and make the other person rush them, usually giving them the 
advantage and costing them a round, ( annoying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

3) Inactive staff, while there is still some staff there is not enough staff on there, Naga a 1v1 moderator is the most active on there and i thank him for that
but the staff that got assigned to that server should actually be on it and helping people. (I know they do come on but not regularly)

If you do agree with one or more of these listings comment pls

Hey Flip,

I have to disagree with you here, although there are a couple of AFK people, very rarely are they within the 1v1 server (which has a short AFK kick timer) and I've actually never seen one on 1v1. As for "Spawn Camping", as long as they aren't, as @Naga said, acting AFK this could be a legitimate strat to use against players who want a quick round. This would be less about their strat then it would be yours. Lastly, from what I've seen most admins for 1v1 and Casual comp are fairly active, in fact most are giving up time for example at Christmas to admin the servers and make sure that even on a day where noone would be expected to be on, they are. Most other days the admins we do have are as active as they can be. Unfortunately this does come down to us not having the staff needed to be on all the time and even if we had 100 admins, it's hard to try and making them be active at times either during the day (when most people are at work) or late at night. It's something that we obviously are trying to work out with recruiting more suitable staff members but until then I don't think we can take away from the work our current Admins and Mods are doing.

'FlipFlopper' wrote:
SpaceJam2k wrote:

I was on for about 8 hours yesterday spread across the day, didnt see you once in ts or in game
Maybe cause I'm on holidays :)

sky.png

I'm pleased to see alot of staff being more active on the aim servers (Naga, Squizzy, Spacey & panthA)

FlipFlopper I try to be as active as I can.. now that I'm on holidays I can't be on to do anything... I hope u can understand :/ let's both just be mature and be friends? Cause if u do get accepted were both gonna need to pull our gain and get over it

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
FlipFlopper I try to be as active as I can.. now that I'm on holidays I can't be on to do anything... I hope u can understand :/ let's both just be mature and be friends?  Cause if u do get accepted were both gonna need to pull our gain and get over it

Of course! I was just stating out some problems that i thought might be in need of fixing :P