SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Happy Holidays!

My Name is Tito

Happy Holidays everybody!

Hopefully, Santa came to everyone’s house last night and dropped off all the presents that you guys wanted! Also, another thing hopefully everyone is getting fat off all the Christmas lunch goodness and maybe have a beer or what not to add to that.
 I would to personally thank all the members that have played over the Killzone Gaming Servers and being able to make Killzone Gaming what it is today! Just to think Killzone Gaming all started with a simple Scouts and Knives Server (in about Jan-Feb this year!). Now look at us we have multiple servers that are the top of that game mode. To start off Easy Surf is ranked #1 out of all Australian CS: GO Servers in Australia and its current 16th in the world for CS: GO Servers, 1v1 Currently 3rd out of all Australian CS: GO Servers also being #1 out of all 1v1 Servers. Casual Competitive 4th in Australia and #1 of its game mode. Minigames currently 6th out of all Australian CS: GO Servers. It’s crazy to think that Killzone Gaming is probably one of the leading CS: GO Gaming Communities within the Oceanic Region.

Killzone Gaming would not be here without you guys the players and a huge shootout to all the staff member’s volunteer their own time to make try and make Killzone Gaming a great place to be able to love and enjoy their respective game modes. Another person I would love to thank is @Skyprah as well for being able to try and balance work and Killzone Gaming in your life and trying to be able to have a good social life to add to it most of the time ;) I appreciate the hours you’ve but into the community and I look forward to Mid-Late January when we get that new box and Killzone Gaming expands to be even more of a successful community than it is already!

Finally Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year hopefully everyone that is celebrating these holidays with a nice brew or top shelf of some kind is not getting to wasted ;)

Stay safe Boys and Girls

Love Tito

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Idk what you're talking about @TrumperyPear cause Combat Surf is currently ranked 15th in Australia and its at the top of its game mode ;)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

qt post for a qt guy

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Have a good new year Tito :) Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger