SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Damo 313 Daddy, Can I have bleach ban request

B1N

Damo313: Damo was more chill later on in the video evidence but at the begging he was mic spamming a tad an also exploited he did this the last map as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/damo313/
STEAM_0:0:170856129

Daddy, Can I have bleach: Daddy was being toxic the entire night he kept saying the same words and swearing for no reason, he always tried to get out of the map as shown in the evidence and alot of the time i prevented him from "Having fun" before he could.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xArkhamLyfe/
STEAM_0:1:173744594

Thank you for reading and now watching the video evidence, i am sorry for my mic quality as it is horrible. I hope the senior staff look at this with great care or @skyprah as it is against the rules to exploit the map like this/talk to anyone in the community like this.

quote of ~daddy "kill yourself"

:EVIDENCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ltbZKBQwA

Can confirm this map exploit is used so much to the point where people are just using it as a normal map spot. Their are also other maps that have map exploits.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1 This kid clearly has no intention to play seriously in this community. They are toxic and they're not joking

The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

+1 rep this dude seems like an utter dick, hopefully.He gets what he deserves. But how come you didn't ban him bin aren't you admin?

i've seen the two of these users on scoutz in the past and they do seem to have that annoying attitude which is to annoy admins in particular and to attempt to bend rules just to pull on our strings. +1

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

@skyprah we need to fix this, this is the map I was telling you about.. always being exploited

also, damo always mic spams and shit just not around me, record again and let him know you are doing that so he avoids continuously being a child and im sure staff is more than happy to punish him further.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'Sirtron' wrote:
Accepted

Both players have been banned for 2 weeks and if they do they will be permed if they do it again.

Thank you for all the evidence @b1n

@Sirtron @B1N

GG Boys, "I don't care if i get banned" - RIP Daddy Can I Have Bleach 2K16. Will not be missed
The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search