SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

(!) Gift

Flexicute

What happened to !Gift (User) 

I would like to know what happened to it I'm not to sure if it's on any other server. But It would be nice if It could be tranferred to MiniGames. 

+1 to get it back -1 if not *Unless it's glitched* EDIT (VIP) ONLY! EDIT (VIP) ONLY! EDIT (VIP) ONLY!

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

-1 The reason it was removed was because people were coming on with their alts and giving their other accounts 5k credits (because you start with 5k credits when u join server)

The official FlipFlopper Signature

Such a rare thing to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

+1 If its possible change it so they can only gift to the players in the server at that time? I know it still can be abused to an extent but it limits people. Just because a few people ruin the fun for others doesnt mean we should remove it entirely, there are ways around these things, rather then just removing it and giving up people should be finding ways to correct this.

• ruthles_kila locked this topic