SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Surf Servers

Famoos

Is it possible to get a quick update with whats happening in with the expert server?

And also is it possible to have a longer time to replay specific maps idk about the other regulars but I'm over playing kitsune 24/7 because kids that just join see youtubers playing it and decide its the only map worth playing. People are complaining constantly about the server always choosing the same maps so is it possible to implement a system where overplayed Tier 1 maps have like a longer time to be replayable?

I'm pretty sure something similar to this was already implemented where the previous map could not be chosen for 2+maps after it had finished. Correct me if I'm wrong :D

'skyprah (2)' wrote:
The current setting was to exclude 5 of the past maps from the vote. I have changed this to 7, let me know if you want it even higher. Hopefully can add another 100 maps in the next few days as well. Thanks @kin37ik and @Harry

far as im aware and according to tito the previous map exclusion vote is 15 maps of which i just confirmed with tito anyway.

each map runs for 20 mins minimum, thats quite a long time to wait for kitsune to become available again if it gets played, speaking of a few hours at least, it keeps the server moderately happy while also getting some newer or harder maps some play

I believe its only 10 map rotations unless its been updated recently and I understand that its still quite awhile but unfortunately the new maps arent getting played and we are still playing the same maps. Which is why i was wondering is there a possibility to specifically extend how long it takes to replay kitsune and utopia, Tuesday 27th for example i played for several hours and all i heard every map was unranked (guest) wanting to play kitsune, i understand everyone can pick and choose but its just annoying for the people who have completed kitsune have a decent time and want to play more maps that ive never played before.

Simple example is ive been trying to play water run banjo ever since the map update came through but all we've been playing is kitsune or lux or utopia. One of the most basic and easy Tier 1's and for what like 2 weeks i havent been able to play it a single time, im on quite regularly when im not playing GtaV or working or obviously sleeping im playing either the combat surf or easy surf.

Ever since the new maps were added i personally think that how much kitsune and utopia e.t.c. have been played has dropped enough to enjoy the maps a bit. I dont like kitsune but its not nearly as overplayed as when we had 60 maps.

The problem is that we dont play new maps because all the guests decide they like the idea that kitsune and utopia and all those extremely base level over played tier 1s need to be played over and over again, its also why i added the question about the expert server since 0 tier 1s would be played on there therefore limiting guests wanting to play crappy Tier 1s.

Quick side note after the expert server is up and running is there a possibility for a donator server? I will be donating soon as my new card gets delivered and I would love to be able to go on a small server that hasnt got all the toxicity that unforunately the easy surf server has.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic