SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Can't join server

Mikay

Hello to all reading, 
I've been able to join KZG Combat Surf for about 2 months now with no additional problems, but recently I've been unable to join. I get stuck on a loading screen with no information what so ever. I can join other KZG servers but not the combat surf one. 

Please help 
 - Mikay :rip:

Hello,

I won't be able to assist you without any error messages, crash logs or anything like that. Check your CSGO files for anything there.

Make Sure you verify your Game Cache, to do this:
Right Click CSGO
Click Properties
Click Local Files
View Integrity Game Cache.

It also could be a map(s) issue so make sure you delete those maps & reinstall them.
Reinstall CSGO so it refreshes your files.
If this still doesn't work make sure you contact Valve or wipe your HDD/SSD *I advise not doing this*

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

"The best way to predict the future is to create it!" ~Abraham Lincoln 
"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" ~Arnold Schwarzenegger

'Bnvy' wrote:
Hello,

I won't be able to assist you without any error messages, crash logs or anything like that. Check your CSGO files for anything there.

Make Sure you verify your Game Cache, to do this:
Right Click CSGO
Click Properties
Click Local Files
View Integrity Game Cache.

It also could be a map(s) issue so make sure you delete those maps & reinstall them.
Reinstall CSGO so it refreshes your files.
If this still doesn't work make sure you contact Valve or wipe your HDD/SSD *I advise not doing this*

Kind Regards,
Bnvy

All g bro,
I just downloaded the dll and it works now. Thanks :)

Accepted.

Please contact @Void to partake in the interview process

Interview Status: PENDING

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye