SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ban

Lazer

-rep I havent said to anyone to kill themselves, i have multiple reasons and explainations for people that are confused with me "freekilling". and the information doesnt add up with me avoiding slaying, i always slay myself i never get slayed by an admin etc. i have no reason to be banned. and also the ban is on combat surf and not JB?

Whilist playing Jailbreak I was freekilled by Swiftzz mutiple times to be exact three times. Two of them was him attempting to be warden when he was not and i quote said "ass on bars for people in hot cell" then i replied with saying you cannot say that if your not warden but he disagreed and killed me. Then the other one was him just saying i was a cunt and he shot me in the head.

Signed kAZ and i agree with this post.

@kaZ read CT rules, CT's are allowed to indivisually order hotcells and i counted down from 5 and you did not get your ass on bars before the in-game 5 seconds making you kos. and i did not call you a cunt i was reading you out one of the rules for general/T "use common sense at all times (aka dont be a cunt)" you must've heard it wrong due to me reading out that full sentence. i read that rule due to you multiple times not using common sense.

From the evidence provided and the comments on the post, I'm enclined to believe that Swiftzz in fact did not break any rules. No sufficient evidence was provided what so ever, the evidence provided is in steam message which isn't reliable. @kAZ The first two kills were not freekills because any Guard may order the hot cell, this is the only time that Guards can individually order a Prisoner without the warden's permission. For the second kill from what you and swiftzz's have said, I think you are confused. If you are being a smart ass in game or asking stupid questions (Rule: use common sense at all times (aka dont be a cunt)) you should expect to be killed.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Declined

Unless there is footage showing the mass free kill then it is very hard to punish as the prisoners may no have been following orders. In the future try and get an admin on to sort it out,

Thank you for reporting @kennys instead of abusing the player, also thank you @swiftzz for reporting your side of the story.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Guards may individually order prisoners with wardens permission. (the only exception to this rule is if the prisoner(s) are in a hotcell and you're telling them to put there ass on bars. pick up the gun, drop the gun. or anything along the lines of those situations.
as he didnt have perms to order those people and further on to kill

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search