SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

NEW YEAR

Diesey

Hey Guys,
so I joined the KZG community this year around September - October and just wanted to say I have had a lot of fun playing with everyone I have met and wanted to wish everyone to have a good New Years, and too enjoy tonight. I hope the New Year is for the better, and I can meet and bond with others more often and who knows, maybe attempt for staff later down the track :)

If you ever see me on, hit me up, I'm always happy to talk to anyone. 

I would also like to thank all staff members for making this year enjoyable, stable and giving me a warm welcoming when I joined. I could also say on behalf of others, that you (who volunteered) make everything possible and make us as a community strong and embrace all ideas. I am very thankful.

I hope you all had a good year, and have a better one to come  :happy: 

-Diesey

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

On behalf of myself and the whole KZG Staff and admin team, we are happy to thank you and the rest of the community for making KZG what it is today. Without the communities ever lasting support, KZG would not be where it is today. Thank you for your kind words Diesey! I hope you have enjoyed your time on KZG and I hope you continue to enjoy your experience!

2jz1fkoweayz.png