SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Chewbacca rant

Flexicute

Alright first things first this post is about chewbacca or as most people call him (Chewie) I don't want to get hate towards this post.

Right so most people that play Kzg Minigames knows Chewie and if you don't well.. go on minigames

so he's a good kid right but often likes to get "attention" & he loves to talk alot which is fine... but as soon as a Admin/mod mutes him everybody gives the admin/mod shit for muting him which I think is just bullshit... (Excuse my language) because half the time chewie is holding his mic down, his microphone is to loud, and is just mic spamming. I think the admins that are muting him are doing the right thing. But muting him and then everybody giving them shit is just not acceptable. It's like Stormy he loves attention is very loud which again is not a bad thing. But there not the same everybody is different. 

Mostly this post is about giving Admin shit for Muting chewie and anybody for that fact is just bullshit. Giving them hate for giving them a warning muting them for 1 minute and then muting for longer half the time Chewie gets muted for 1 minute gives getting a warning and if he continues he gets a longer mute but then everybody gives the admin shit. and then Chewie starts to cry 

PS: If he does start crying go cheer him up and tell him the reasonable reason to why he was muted and not telling him that the admins/mods are crap. It's not a very good influence to a kid that is 9 YEARS OLD

Thanks for reading =.=

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

When I go on Minigames I personally dont find him annoying, although I do understand how other people do. If an Admin mutes or gags him and the response from the server is bad, the admin should warn the server and any people who continue to 'talk shit' to the admin should be muted or gagged straight away. Chewie is a good kid, he doesn't mic spam (Usually), he isnt abusive or toxic and he is genuinly a nice person. I don't think he is doing anything wrong. If chewie is attention seeking don't act in an immature way towards him. Message him on steam and TALK to him, hes young.

PS, stormy is 9. I'm pretty sure chewie is like 11.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Honestly, I think the Star Wars Franchise is pretty good, well only Episode 4, Rogue one, and Empire Strikes Back.

But yeah Chewie on minigames called me a faggot, so...

hsn7VEU.jpg