SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal

- BreM - *OLD*

Hi, i have recentley been permantley banned for advertising on minigames. by copy and pasting this text: "Hi, there is this new server called Combat Surf server called OlbivionTek-Surf and thye will imrpove and add new things in the" i was gagged for 1 minute by twinky, when that gagged had finished i was bored and decided to copy and paste hat same text 2 - 3 more times into chat which causing me to get a permanent ban from KillZoneGaming Servers, it have been quite i while since that ban and i really want to start playing again with nothing to do in my spare time.. i would really like a unban since i would never do this or never break a single rule again on MiniGames or any server.

Thanks,

- BreM -

Brem, I would say that me and you are somewhat friends. Ive been nice to you and you have been nice to me. But the way you treat me is not the same as how you treat other players and the server in general.

You tend to be fairly abusive to a lot of people. You have a go at some of the younger players of the server and this caused admins having to mute you multiple times. This then usually leads to you having a go at some of the admins aswell.

You brought a toxic attitude to the mg server everytime you played. In my honest opinion I dont believe you should unbanned but a fair comprise could be that you serve a week silence instead.

'- BreM - csgobig.com' wrote:
"Hi, there is this new server called Combat Surf server called OlbivionTek-Surf and thye will imrpove and add new things in the" i was gagged for 1 minute by twinky, when that gagged had finished i was bored and decided to copy and paste hat same text 2 - 3 more times into chat which causing me to get a permanent ban from KillZoneGaming Servers

You were gagged for breaking the rules, then you continued to advertise afterwards?? Don't think an unban should even be considered.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-rep ur annoying LOL and the same night acid gagged you for like 30 mins then you came back and posted it again, as acid said "If you're gonna advertise go and play that shitty server then".

Have fun on combat surf I guess lmfao

EDIT: there's literally a gambling website in ur forums name…

76561198249255096.png

-rep Maybe take the link outta your name and stop being an annoying twat

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

-rep is a really toxic player who encourages underage kids to gamble constantly when he plays on mg, actually dissapointed this didn't happened sooner.

Denied,

We take advertising very seriously on KZG. please man an actual attempt to apologize and show to us that you are worthy of being unbanned.

Ban Reduced down to 1 week from now if you want to dispute it make another unban request.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search