SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KeyZ Unban Appeal

kєчzTV

I deeply appologize to Thrasher on how i acted and hope you can forgive me i was stupid and wrong to have acted the way i did. I accept if you dont accept my appology but please consider unbanning me from the server this will not happen again.

Sorry Thrasher :(

'Dandy♔' wrote:
Miss this cunt, didn't really break rules apart from this incident was very funny and lively +1 Hope to see you back

I mean, he did abuse me and talked a ton of shit about KZG when he left for another community which is dead now
But yeah not a bad bloke ay

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
Dandy♔ wrote:
Miss this cunt, didn't really break rules apart from this incident was very funny and lively +1 Hope to see you back

I mean, he did abuse me and talked a ton of shit about KZG when he left for another community which is dead now
But yeah not a bad bloke ay
did this young man pull a strawbzz

You talk shit about kzg and leave for another community which accordingly failed. Now your crawling back here not because your sorry, but because your community failed.

If you had just peacefully moved to the other community without shit talking then maybe you wouldnt have been banned. You were a good bloke your actions changed my impression of you.

This behaviour is disgusting and weak. You cannot expect to be reinvited into the community u disregarded. I believe u need to earn ur place here in KZG and although I don't know now u, off of the basis of this information I don't think u fit here.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Denied

You advertised another community to steal as many players as you could, then you abused the fuck out of our head admin at the time. If you want to be unbanned you could have at least tried a little harder.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search