SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hey Guys Im Johnny

JohnnyO's

Hey guys its johnny here and today im going to tell you a lil bout myself

well lets get to it 

I'm 16
got me L's On I know I know I'm a Loser....... don't dis the L's :D

played jailbreak for Years and still find it Fun as, those that hate being T's LEARN THE REBEL WAY OF LIFE !

I like movies such as BAD GRANDPA, HOT TUB TIME M@CHINE 2 ( oh look its M@CHINE ) you not telling us something M@CHINE?

i have no friends... i'm a loser..... oh wait yes i do WOOOO ::D.. but im still a loser , owhhh.

i have many lovers, YOUR ONE OF THEM ILL SEE YOU TONIGHT BBY (kissy face) (insert ass here, wait i'm here, ass inserted )

i am so up myself , everyone should be its a fun way to live :P

im crazy and my favorite part of a song is , Nerd your a F*****G nerd and no one likes you, don't dis Hot Tub Time M@CHINE

I have A Iphone  6 that wont let me download anything over 100MB using Data ( Hey Thanks APPLE now i cant waste my 5G of data ayyy, YOUR THE BEST I MEAN WORST)

I GOT A 8G RAM Laptop with Windows 10 , touch screen, 360 degree screen, AND CLEAR AND POWERFUL SOUND, i got a RaZeR CrAcKeN Headset a G700s Mouse and $5 pair of water speakers that actually WORK!

i have a Apple Watch that i don't use and a HUGE DEPT, oh wait nope i don't have a DEPT

Add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/johnnyos1  SOME LIL C**T TOOK JOHNNYOS NOW I HAVE TO BE JOHNNYOS1 BOOO

Trade me your knife for my $1000 SSG SKIN 250% NOT A SCAM M8 TRUST ME IT IS SO RARE YOU WONT FIND IT ON THE COMMUNITY MARKET BUT EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE!!

Anyway My Gr8 Scrub Lords I'm Going to leave it at that Hope you got a laugh at this, BUT SERIOUSLY ADD ME ON OR DEADPOOL WILL COME 4 U

TAGGED 

JOHNNYO's, the cereal that kills 

:D

JOIN KILLZONEGAMINGS BRAND NEW TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER CHAT, THE NEW EDITION OF KILLZONEGAMING, IP :  221.121.139.146:9993

SERIOUSLY TOUGH JOIN AND LETS CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://KILLZONEGAMING.com 100% GO TO THAT SITE!

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

• 5 months later...
'Magic' wrote:
:rip: where did johnny go I havent seen him in ages

I think he had a break

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.