SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Sting

Thanks for Reading my Admin application!

Although that my hours and forum posts are still abit short, i can get those up in no time while playing and hanging around on the forums!

Apdq6Wv.png

Honestly, would be a great admin, kind, not one sided, respectful, helpful. This man deserves this spot 10/10
Good luck mate!

+REP

Да, тоа ебан

'Gyro ®' wrote:
Honestly, would be a great admin, kind, not one sided, respectful, helpful. This man deserves this spot 10/10
Good luck mate!

+REP

Cheers man!

Apdq6Wv.png

+rep I saw Sting on JB and TS he is mature and very friendly

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

I like it how you didn't ask me to vouch but even if you asked I would've said yes. 11/10 would make a great admin knows the rules and I see him on a lot.

+/- Neutral. You definitely feel fit for this position and seem like a great guy, I just have doubts that you have a lot less time that some of the others, and experience. I don't know you too well, but occasionally see you on, and I kinda don't know you as well as some others. (as I have been playing a lot less JB recently) But the other people seem like your a great guy and I wish you the best man

I'd also like to add JB is getting very crowded with staff so I wish you luck, as it is hard to get this position so I hope it works out for the better.

Good Luck!

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

'Sirtron' wrote:
Your application will not be considered until you meet all the requirements, thankyou for making this application.

no worries, when i get more hours on the server ill edit my application

Apdq6Wv.png

'Sirtron' wrote:
Your application will not be considered until you meet all the requirements, thankyou for making this application.

What are the proper requirements other than 48 hours?

'ForceX' wrote:
Sirtron wrote:

What are the proper requirements other than 48 hours?

• 30 forums posts OR have a forum account for at least 1 month.

[list]
  • That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

[*]48 hours on the server you are applying for.
[*]You must be over 15 to apply for the position.
[*]Have at least two admins vouching for you.
[*]No server bans in the past month.
[/list]

76561198249255096.png

+rep great guy know rules friendly helpful. Need a couple for active admisn just for jailbreak. sooo yeah +1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Stinge mate, you are a great candidate for admin in my opinion. You're mature, you're kind, you're happy to help new players, you aren't scared to tell people that have broken a rule and you're active on Teamspeak and the forums. The only problem I currently see with the application is your play time (1 days 17:28:58 hours) and the amount of time you've been involved with the community (12 days). I think if you wait another month before applying and gather as much play time as possible (while proving to the community that you are capable of holding an admin position) and then think about re-applying you may have a great chance of being accepted into the Killzone Gaming administritive team. 

It's clear that you have community support from a variety of people in different friend groups. Good luck.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Stinge mate, you are a great candidate for admin in my opinion. You're mature, you're kind, you're happy to help new players, you aren't scared to tell people that have broken a rule and you're active on Teamspeak and the forums. The only problem I currently see with the application is your play time (1 days 17:28:58 hours) and the amount of time you've been involved with the community (12 days). I think if you wait another month before applying and gather as much play time as possible (while proving to the community that you are capable of holding an admin position) and then think about re-applying you may have a great chance of being accepted into the Killzone Gaming administritive team. 

It's clear that you have community support from a variety of people in different friend groups. Good luck.

Cheers for that Harik

Apdq6Wv.png

Denied.

You need more time on jailbreak to learn our server and get your name thrown around on the server. I wish you luck in the future with any future applications.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search