SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New 1v1 Map

KeZzY

Hey, I like the map as a whole but IMO maps that have a head glitch aspect tilt me. Anyway good map may want to reconsider the head glitch.

God it's exciting to see more people in SDK making aims that aren't just Dust2 cat, Dust2 long ect. I hope you wanted feedback :D

I like the simple design but I don't think the ramp is a good idea. I don't know how many people cry about head glitches.

That's when I noticed a few small design issues. Your decals are brushes themselves instead of either decal or overlays.

Then I noticed you didn't clip your stairs!!!

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I subscribed to the workshop version the killzone skull didn't show up in-game? Could be me.

A few tips I learnt XD

(Also, the boxes in the middle overlap)

Good to see you making some maps, when the final version of the map comes out I'll grab some aim staff to give it a play through and see if it will be a good addition to the map pool.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5