SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Destiny Admin App

deSt

Hey my first names Scott. I'm currently attending highschool, going into year 10 this year. Been a fan of football for many years, I support Liverpool like the rest of my family. I'm quite a shy person but I'm still willing to help out anybody new to the KZG servers and am always able to have a good laugh with mates c: I moved to New Zeland when I was 4, lived in a small place called New Plymouth ever since. Another game I like to play is Overwatch. I only bought it for Christmas so still bad, just got Silver rank in the competitive game mode. Been playing CS for two years, I got brought into it by mates from MC who decided to get it. Some of my favourite music artists are joey bada$$ & ed Sheeran. I'm into my competitive CS, favourite team is The Cheifs. Some of my favourite movies/to shows consist of TWD, Any Marvle Movie, 24 and the Die Hard franchise.

The Scouts Community is growing rapidly, knew players are joining every day. Although this is good it means there is going to be a influx of cheaters/rule breakers. I think I deserve to be a admin on the KZG servers as I have suggested many ideas to the servers which many of them have been approved. I'm on all most on every day, ingame & forums (even if I'm not posting I'm here) This is shown by my 500+ posts on forums and 200+ hours overall on the KZG servers. I'm currently active on 3 KZG servers Scouts, Mg & 1v1, this shows my activity and detication towards the servers. Also means I know admins from other servers and I can interact well with them. I'm already a mod so I've muted/kicked/slayed many rule breakers already, this shows that I know commands and how to use them properly. Not once during my Mod time have I had a complaint so I believe I'm doing my job right. Me being a mod for 2 months helps me understand how to deal with situations and I'm known & liked by the SK community, this helps because it means people listen to me and follow what I say.

Some qualities I can bring to the KZG community is that I'm a very friendly and know how to deal with the situations well. I can calm people down easily, which decrease fights on the server. I'm a very influencive person so people follow me, this means  what I says goes.

Sorry for bad spelling, was tired.

Yep, the next best Admin the server deserves.

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

he has shown a lot of maturity and rational decisions. Consultative and respective, will need rather than want, destiny by my side helping me to admin the server since not many admins are on as much as me in SK. time to move him up a notch.
with this vouch there is one conditions, I hope to see more of you in the server mate a few in the past month or so got their trials and admins commands but showed up less than they played as regulars so hope to see more of you.

chur

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
he has shown a lot of maturity and rational decisions. Consultative and respective, will need rather than want, destiny by my side helping me to admin the server since not many admins are on as much as me in SK. time to move him up a notch.
with this vouch there is one conditions, I hope to see more of you in the server mate a few in the past month or so got their trials and admins commands but showed up less than they played as regulars so hope to see more of you.

chur
Cheers @BuLLee, I'll msg you why I went inactive as it's pretty personal.

+rep. Destiny is a long standing member of KZG and has been playing scouts with me for a while. Would love to see him promote from mod due to his maturity and understanding of what's required. Good luck my dude

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

+rep seen him deal with rule breakers on the server would be a good addition to the team :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

+rep good bloke, almost a veteran of kzg and is great at connecting with the community, barely see you on TS anymore tho.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

I think it's quite clear that Destiny has the communities support through this application and his moderator application. Destiny has never dis-respected me or any of the other KZG members. He has the support of @BuLLee , @"✪ mEdZ" and @Ironstrike which means alot. Good luck

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search