SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

UnSilence for Squirtle

Squirtle

I will be contacting anyone I have been abusive to in the past and asking for forgiveness and fuck me it's a long list.

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

Looks buddy I would give it AT LEAST 2 weeks before you think about getting un silenced. What ive seen/heard you've been very abusive in the past and 1 Week IMO is not a long enough silence for what you've done. Apologising to everyone you've abused is a good start to being on the good list.

'deSt' wrote:
Looks buddy I would give it AT LEAST 2 weeks before you think about getting un silenced. What ive seen/heard you've been very abusive in the past and 1 Week IMO is not a long enough silence for what you've done. Apologising to everyone you've abused is a good start to being on the good list.

Been more then 2 weeks
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Squirtle' wrote:
deSt wrote:

Been more then 2 weeks
Silence was placed 27/16 now 6/17. 1 Week 3 Days :P Also continuing from my first post I'm always one for giving second chances. Goodluck in trying to resolve your issues.

I honestly think that squirtle should be unsilenced, I talked too him yesterday and he seemed way more mature then he was before he got silenced. He would probably be nicer too the JB community since he's already faced numerous amounts of punishments over the 5 months he's been on the server which would teach him too not do it again. Massive +rep On The Unsilence :D

'Doctor Danking' wrote:
I honestly think that squirtle should be unsilenced, I talked too him yesterday and he seemed way more mature then he was before he got silenced. He would probably be nicer too the JB community since he's already faced numerous amounts of punishments over the 5 months he's been on the server which would teach him too not do it again. Massive +rep On The Unsilence :D
Thanks babe

'Doctor Danking' wrote:

"he's already faced numerous amounts of punishments over the 5 months he's been on the server which would teach him too not do it again" 

"numerous amounts of punishments" 

"5 months"

I'm neutral but this is one of the dumbest things I've read on these forums

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Doctor Danking wrote:

"he's already faced numerous amounts of punishments over the 5 months he's been on the server which would teach him too not do it again" 

"numerous amounts of punishments" 

"5 months"

I'm neutral but this is one of the dumbest things I've read on these forums
Thanks "friend"

When you say you'll say sorry to anyone you have been abusive too, could I have a sorry for having to listen to your DAMN BIRD? No, in all serious I don't think you should be unsilenced now but maybe in a week or more, until you TRULY regret your decisions resulting in your silence.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

I'd like to say if one of Squirtles few friends on KZG, but he is a ticking time bomb, if you talk to him correctly and be respectful to the cunt he will treat you similarly (if not slightly worse) and you can share some sweet bants. If you get on his bad side, of which it is incredibly easy to do, Squirtle will make sure that you know he wants you gone from KZG because that's the way he tries to sort his issues with people, he dosent apologise until he gets in deep shit like now. Squirtle needs to learn that people won't leave because of him and rather than mic spamming and abusing people, to try and sort their diffences.

Waiting for that to happen, till then neutral

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Denied.

You were silenced for your language to others and your intent to cause harm on the server. it has only been a week and a bit you need more time to reflect on what you have done to others. In the meantime, you will be unbanned from KZG TeamSpeak if I hear you doing the same stuff on TeamSpeak as you were doing in game then you will be punished.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search