SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jailbreak Ban request

Sting

If you type in cl_showpos 1 i believe it should show you the velocity which someone is going at and unless jailbreak server has removed the 300 speed then if hes over it then he will be using scripts.

'Famoos' wrote:
If you type in cl_showpos 1 i believe it should show you the velocity which someone is going at and unless jailbreak server has removed the 300 speed then if hes over it then he will be using scripts.

Oh i did not know that, but ill leave it for @skyprah or @Sirtron to be the judge

Apdq6Wv.png

I was also on today and saw him go a lot faster then force in several races. Although it's hard to say

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry' wrote:
I was also on today and saw him go a lot faster then force in several races. Although it's hard to say

Yeah Harry I raced him on purpose to see whether he was and when I spectated him he went quite fast but you're right it is hard to tell.

'Harry' wrote:

You can but its not that fast, when we saw Frosti he was fast, so ForceX raced him and Frosti was faster then ForceX, Frosti won. if he wasn't scripting it would of been a legitmate tie or atleast close to a tie

Apdq6Wv.png

'Sting' wrote:
Harry wrote:

You can but its not that fast, when we saw Frosti he was fast, so ForceX raced him and Frosti was faster then ForceX, Frosti won. if he wasn't scripting it would of been a legitmate tie or atleast close to a tie

Fuck oath and im not that bad at bhopping myself.

i was there aswell, idk what it is though scripts do not make you faster in any sort. He may have something else but like i said scripts dont make you faster they simply spam space bar so that you keep bhoping without him having to buy auto-bhop if that's the case.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search