SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Removing ak47 100% accuracy

Clifford

At the moment, the ak47 is nearly at 100 percent accuracy along with some other weapons like the m4 and awp. I dont know if anyone else is getting annoyed due to the ak having no spray pattern but it has made the weapon really annoying to use. Please have it so the AWP is the only gun with 100 percent accuracy!

:harambe: :silver: 

Have to agree with trumpery its not hard to use the ak either way if not makes it actually a viable option while surfing, tho i do agree with dandy and bring back daks. the people complaining about daks are the people who cant beat them 1 on 1 with an awp and who obviously arent very good at the game, I would rather see daks coming back then removing something as trivial as 100% on aks/m4s

I honestly would rather use an ak with a spray pattern, over an ak with 100 percent accuracy.

'Raymond' wrote:
I honestly would rather use an ak with a spray pattern, over an ak with 100 percent accuracy.

there's literally no point in having a spray pattern on a combat surf server, GL getting kills while surfing like you're meant to do

76561198249255096.png

goood idea very nice i hipe this wil get implemented into teh game. I have died with it because i try to use it like a normal ak spray at the ground xD

'「Koi」' wrote:
goood idea very nice i hipe this wil get implemented into teh game. I have died with it because i try to use it like a normal ak spray at the ground xD

no

hsn7VEU.jpg

I completely agree, having 100% on the ak makes trash players look decent. Keep the ak out of combat surf it shouldn't be there

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry' wrote:
I completely agree, having 100% on the ak makes trash players look decent. Keep the ak out of combat surf it shouldn't be there

Are you saying that I am trash Harry...

hsn7VEU.jpg

'TrumperyPear' wrote:
Harry wrote:

No... :)

'TrumperyPear' wrote:
Harry wrote:

WHAAAAAT NO!. yes

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'tacoboy51' wrote:
Remove 100% on all weapons.
Tacoboy Banned?? is that cuz he was disrespectful ?

You should remove 100% awp aswell. What's the point of it? What so some dude can just unscope you mid air across the map, while holding spacebar moving 1000units/second. Also Totally ruins the true feel of Noscopes for me.

I like the 100% ak accuracy. Its fun to one tap people when your flying around at super sonic speeds. This being said i haven't even noticed there to be 100% accuracy on the ak or any other weapons apart from the awp :/ I think having the 100% on ak gives the server a new skill level and balances out the weapons a bit. Even tho combat surf is traditionally played mainly with awp only, some variation is always nice.

BAG.png

'AddicT' wrote:
+/-
I strongly disagree with the 100% AWP Accuracy.
However, I understand how the "100%" accuracy on the AK and M4 can be super triggering.

I get triggered when i get shit on by an Ak 1 tap, while im surfing. Especially when the player gets lucky cuz ak and m4 are 100%.

I loved having the ak 100% due to the mid air 1 taps and people were getting triggerd but they felt good when they got it to, it sucks that it has been removed due to some people being "Unable" to use it and complain and bitch when they are killed by someone who can.

Rather then making it 100% make it atleast 70-80% make it a viable option while surfing rather then making the awp the only weapon thats worth using, and bring back the daks... its actually so silly that they got removed because people couldnt handle getting two tapped with a dak because they cant awp...