SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SpaceJam2k

SpaceJam2k

Current ingame name :quint3n

What server are you applying for? :KZG Jailbreak

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:144494684

Where are you located?:New Zealand, Christchurch

Do you have an ingame microphone?:Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:695

How often do you play CS:GO?:Most days

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:Yes many times over

Have you ever donated to the server?:No I'm very poor aha

Name atleast two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Suggs, Zex and okikp

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?:I want to be an admin as whenever i am on as i get home due to the time differences in New Zealand there are no other admins on so there is no enforcement for free kill, mic spam and other minor/major rules broken, also i like to have a server clean of overuse of swearing and bullying and i like to ensure everyone can have a good time playing on the server :)

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:I have been playing jailbreak for a long time now and i know all of the rules, i am a sensible player and know right from wrong, i am friendly and will get along with everyone who obeys the rules and tries to help others to have a good time by not cheating/bullying. I also know what good jailbreak servers need. :)

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:I think it is a great server, and with a few tweaks the server could be one of the best/friendliest jailbreak servers around :)

sky.png