SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Thank you guys!

Nutella

Hey guys, Its KM also known as Strawbz. So your probably wondering why I am here to write on the forums today. Well recently I just hit over 200 days with KZG and I am so happy that I joined KZG. I canno't be anymore grateful for everyone accepting me into the community. These last 200 days have been some of the best times I have ever had whether it's having a laugh roasting people or honestly just getting banned. All the things have made my experience on KZG well spent, except for getting banned. Even though I got banned, it has taught me so much and has made myself mature and a young man and for that I thank all of KZG for making my KZG experience fun.

Can't wait to spend more time with all you stupid bunch!

'Nutella' wrote:
Hey guys, Its KM also known as Strawbz. So your probably wondering why I am here to write on the forums today. Well recently I just hit over 200 days with KZG and I am so happy that I joined KZG. I canno't be anymore grateful for everyone accepting me into the community. These last 200 days have been some of the best times I have ever had whether it's having a laugh (needs comma) roasting people or honestly just getting banned. All these things have made my experience on KZG well spent; except for getting banned. Even though I got banned, it has taught me so much and has made myself mature and a young man and for that I thank all of KZG for making my KZG experience fun.

Not quite @acid. No disrespect @nutella just memes

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
Nutella wrote:
Hey guys, Its KM also known as Strawbz. So your probably wondering why I am here to write on the forums today. Well recently I just hit over 200 days with KZG and I am so happy that I joined KZG. I canno't be anymore grateful for everyone accepting me into the community. These last 200 days have been some of the best times I have ever had whether it's having a laugh (needs comma) roasting people or honestly just getting banned. All these things have made my experience on KZG well spent; except for getting banned. Even though I got banned, it has taught me so much and has made myself mature and a young man and for that I thank all of KZG for making my KZG experience fun.

Not quite @acid. No disrespect @nutella just memes

Grammer nazi in its purest form. 

But nah happy 200 days strawbzy