SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

fluffys unban APPEAL #2 =(

fluffys

Why should I be unbanned: Hey guys fluffys here, back once again just requesting another unban you know how it goes.

Anyways, I talked to skyprah about most of this and he didn't really seem to want to talk, a lot was said, I was threatened (no hard feelings), all in all, I just want to play surf, I'll paste what I said to skyprah near the end of our conversation:

1:07 PM - fluffys: like, this feels like a personal vendetta over me just shit talking on a video game, i understand the whole situation got out of hand, and i'm sorry, i never meant for it to go the way it did, I just view it differently I guess, I understand that it's wrong, but at the end of the day, I want to surf, that's really it
1:08 PM - fluffys: i'm even offering to help out if it's needed
1:08 PM - fluffys: to make up for what happened
1:16 PM - fluffys: i know it'll probably never make up for how fking bad it all turned out, but I really am sorry, I wouldn't be trying so hard to talk to you about it if I didn't mean any of this, I can act like a fking moron in game, but truth be told, i don't really mean to hurt anyone, so I'm sorry, regardless of if you unban me or not, I just wanted to talk with you to straighten things out, but it doesn't seem like you want to listen, so last thing i say ! =)

as said, I'm offering to help a bit with some map fixes or whatever is needed as a sort of community service type thing, hell even keep me perm muted I really just want to surf !!

thanks =) ^_^ ^w^

By the looks of it man maybe he doesn't wanna talk because of your past ban shows that you should be unbanned after everything because you keep breaking rules i think you need to show Skyprah that you will stop breaking KZG RUles and actually follow them man im sorry but this is all your fault and your previous ban.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

fluffys
Anyways, I talked to skyprah about most of this and he didn't really seem to want to talk, a lot was said, I was threatened (no hard feelings), all in all, I just want to play surf, I'll paste what I said to skyprah near the end of our conversation:

To be honest I probably would of considered this but when you start making up stuff like " I was threatened"   then you've got no chance, sorry. The only thing that would come close to a threat would be the fact that I mentioned that I should go and post the video of you and your friends abusing my admins onto your forums.

'fluffys' wrote:

To be honest I probably would of considered this but when you start making up stuff like "I was threatenedthen you've got no chance, sorry. The only thing that I said was that I should go and post the video of you and your friends abusing my admins onto your forums. The reason I said this is because you were constantly telling me that you did nothing wrong. Apart from that I didn't even speak to you nor wanted to.

fluffys i might unban u

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search