SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

"Banter" on the servers

sm!

Hello
I see it ingame and i see it on the forums.
I have gotten many messages about players abusing eachother throughout all KZG servers, and as any admin would do i would then question the players that were abusing eachother. One of the most common replies i get is "Oh its just banter" "Nah we are just joking around". Now, im not saying banter is prohibited BUT there is a very simple line that you do not cross. I have seen players using racial slurs, disgusting comments and over the top remarks....

You and your friends might think nothing of it as it just just banter, right??
There are a lot of other players on the servers that could take offence to these racist comments and whatever else you may say.
2. Be respectful to everyone. Racism, discrimination, and harassment based on gender, age, sex, religion, and any other aspect is prohibited.
3. No racial or religious slurs.
etc.

If i see anyone going over the top with banter resulting in people messaging me about it, then i will ban you personally.
Especially if it is racist....
If you are going to joke around, please do it privately and NOT on the servers for everyone to read.

Thankyou.

giphy (4).gif

'Thrasher' wrote:
Hello
I see it ingame and i see it on the forums.
I have gotten many messages about players abusing eachother throughout all KZG servers, and as any admin would do i would then question the players that were abusing eachother. One of the most common replies i get is "Oh its just banter" "Nah we are just joking around". Now, im not saying banter is prohibited BUT there is a very simple line that you do not cross. I have seen players using racial slurs, disgusting comments and over the top remarks....

You and your friends might think nothing of it as it just just banter, right??
There are a lot of other players on the servers that could take offence to these racist comments and whatever else you may say.
2. Be respectful to everyone. Racism, discrimination, and harassment based on gender, age, sex, religion, and any other aspect is prohibited.
3. No racial or religious slurs.
etc.

If i see anyone going over the top with banter resulting in people messaging me about it, then i will ban you personally.
Especially if it is racist....
If you are going to joke around, please do it privately and NOT on the servers for everyone to read.

Thankyou.
I completely agree with you on this.

Been seeing this sort of behavior on jailbreak recently resulting in a admin coming on to deal with it.

Apdq6Wv.png

Yep, happens on minigames alot and players get angry and say its "Banter between friends".

I couldn't have explained it better myself, there definitely is a fine line.

'quint3n' wrote:
Macgregor wrote:
yeah quint3n

OMG Snapchat me rn!! ur getting the telling off of ur lifetime grr

u guys are just so cute

'GReal Element' wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Macgregor wrote:
yeah quint3n

OMG Snapchat me rn!! ur getting the telling off of ur lifetime grr

u guys are just so cute

thanks tbh we get told this everyday >_

76561198249255096.png

finally someone has said it..

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif