SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gag on stormy.

Gyro Ⓡ ?

Proof: http://imgur.com/Gto0OcU
I think he was silenced already at the time because i did not hear him speak the whole game.

Да, тоа ебан

So first off you can't assume he was silenced just because he didn't talk, if you are gonna get
Offended by someone calling you a cunt idk why you are on the Internet. -rep

'Buzz' wrote:
So first off you can't assume he was silenced just because he didn't talk, if you are gonna get

not even just the fact he says bad stuff but look how he types??? 1 word at a time… gets annoying in game and steam chat lol

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
Buzz wrote:

not even just the fact he says bad stuff but look how he types??? 1 word at a time… gets annoying in game and steam chat lol

But the reason he wants him to be banned is for saying 'bad words'

'Buzz' wrote:

Everyone's different bro you might be real tough but Gyro may not be not saying he is but this is enough to request a gag/mute

'Buzz' wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Buzz wrote:

I think gyro is just using the term "bad words" in a nice term bud 
This is a ban appeal that is more about the people who play jailbreak and how they view stormy...
Gyro has no strong proof to ban stormy, but hes counting on the people to vouch for this because he knows that stormy is a toxic and annoying player!!

This is my other onion about this matter
There is more then one person playing on stormy account  
I don't think we should ban him if it inst actually him
But i could be wrong?

'(UCU) MadeInChina' wrote:
Buzz wrote:
quint3n wrote:
Buzz wrote:

I think gyro is just using the term "bad words" in a nice term bud 
This is a ban appeal that is more about the people who play jailbreak and how they view stormy...
Gyro has no strong proof to ban stormy, but hes counting on the people to vouch for this because he knows that stormy is a toxic and annoying player!!

This is my other onion about this matter
There is more then one person playing on stormy account  
I don't think we should ban him if it inst actually him
But i could be wrong?
He made a ban request for what he said, not for how he acts or how toxic he is. Yes stormy might be a toxic and annoying person but that's not what this ban appeal is about bud.

Denied.

With the evidence supplied there isn't enough to gag him for a long period of time. I encourage you to keep me or any jailbreak staff informed on what stormy does on the server.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search