SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

"Knifing is a button"

SANDOS

In jailbreak, CT's can say that Knifing is a button. However, knifing is a very common thing for us to do as T's. What happens most of the time, is that the CT's are super nazi at the beginning, then slack of towards the middle and only kill few people actually knifing. It isn't fair for the T's who are dying throughout the round because a CT decides to actually kill someone for it when other T's are getting away Scott free. I and many other people think that this command should be banned and not allowed to be used except for maybe when T's take one step out of cells and button freeze when CT's can watch all of them at once. 
Thank you :)

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

I agree this is a very annoying order but it is useful for pruning out prisoners that do not listen carefully. Wardens should not show any favouritism and therefore anyone that disobeys the Warden be killed unless everyone is pardoned.

NksF4lc.png

Well, if the rule "Warden isnt aloud to give orders for the whole duration of a round. This excludes Beacons and vents" was in, players wouldnt be able to say that, that a rule i added in the suggestion post i made.

76561198129673465.png

when i do this order it is only at the start of a round when we have a fullish server to get rid of a few t's to make it easier on the ct's, i show no favoritism, anyone that knifes is dead after i have said specifically that knifing is indeed a button and that they are to remain button frozen 1 step out of there cells, after that period is over i no longer have knifing as a button because its just stupid from there, i will personally look for favoritism in this issue and put punishments accordingly.
its simple if you do this order and you see a Prisoner/Terrorist knife, kill them.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

I agree it should be taken out or freekills/favouritism while using this rule should be enforced as I've seen many incidents using this rule.

76561198249255096.png

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search