SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pyron Unban Appeal

Pyron2K *OLD*

you arent sorry, youve only just joined the community and youve been a dickhead the whole time thinking ur top shit, you talked shit to and about ec1ipse in game and in steam message

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
you arent sorry, youve only just joined the community and youve been a dickhead the whole time thinking ur top shit, you talked shit to and about ec1ipse in game and in steam message

I will work on it, thanks for your feedback.

'Thrasher' wrote:

Hmmmmmmmm

Yeah i don't think you should be unbanned, i think you should get a longer ban.
I was only trying to help and also do my job and you went off at me...

I understand you're sorry but you aren't gonna change within 1-2 hours you need to learn your lesson.
@Sirtron I would at least like a 3-7 day ban on him, so he can learn his lesson and not be so disrespectful and say hurtful things.

'Ec1ipse' wrote:
I understand you're sorry but you aren't gonna change within 1-2 hours you need to learn your lesson.
@Sirtron I would at least like a 3-7 day ban on him, so he can learn his lesson and not be so disrespectful and say hurtful things.

I understand, do what you feel is right.

From what I have read in the messages you are only sorry because the ban was for as long as it is (1 day). I don't think you are really sorry what so ever.1

2jz1fkoweayz.png

-Rep, from what i have read you aren't the kind of person that is made for a community like this, to much toxicity.

I don't know u whatsoever but this appears to be typical juvenile behaviour over the internet. Your comments that @thrasher mentioned are senseless and disgusting. I honestly don't understand how u don't c that a ban if fit. Learn that words bring impact. If it were up to me I'd add a silence once the ban has completed. hopefully u can use this situation to better itself because I know everyone does things they regret and u seem sorry but we need to be sure u can change and that the message sinks in. Good luck from here :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

'✪ mEdZ' wrote:
I don't know u whatsoever but this appears to be typical juvenile behaviour over the internet. Your comments that @thrasher mentioned are senseless and disgusting. I honestly don't understand how u don't c that a ban if fit. Learn that words bring impact. If it were up to me I'd add a silence once the ban has completed. hopefully u can use this situation to better itself because I know everyone does things they regret and u seem sorry but we need to be sure u can change and that the message sinks in. Good luck from here :)

Thank you! I will defiantly change my ways!

'Ec1ipse' wrote:

1 day server ban, 3-7 day CT ban? Seems this was brought about him on CT.

Tbh that's just disgusting, i would suggest extending the ban to at least 3 days minimum, Eclipse is always doing the right thing and i have not seem him abuse, he's honestly a great admin and if he bans you, it'd be for a good reason, and as shown in the screen shots, definitely was a good reason.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search