SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Banned for "Ban evading"

To whom it may concern.

I understand that it is a diffrent topic but when someone is apealing a ticket in which they lost there license to they still have permission to drive. In this instance i was banned on my main account for having suspicion of macros. I was told by a friend who is an admin that you have to record all bans and if you see i was not hitting every hop which to me is perfect proof that i was not scripting and or macro'ing (even tho im aware a macro does the same as a scroll wheel and is diffrent to a script). When i asked an admin for help i played on an alt. While playing people asked for my main and i openly gave it to them when people saw it get banned live, which proves i was not hiding the fact that i was banned and was clear i didnt know Ban evading was a bannable offence. Overall i did not use macros so my first ban was a negitive ban that didnt bother me much so i got a new account and got known in the server as i was rank 6 then i was banned for ban evading. I am only asking for my accounts to be unbanned as most of my friends play on KZG (minigames) and i am unable to play becuase an offence i beleive i dont deserve.

Sorry for it being so long and sorry for mistakes i have minor dixlesia but tried to read throuhg it a few times to make it as formal as possible

Originally was banned on STEAM_0:0:150018236 for BHOP scripts, although that ban I can't find. AFAIK was a permanent ban and Stiffy was using a separate account to join the aim servers which resulted in my permanent ban. Not sure what's happened with the original ban though.

As far as I can remember the original scripting ban wasn't from an admin but was from console.

You were originally banned for scripting and then you evaded and got caught so you were permed on both accounts. tell us why we should unban you for using scripts on our servers when you were vacced on steam 13 days ago, you are ovs still scripting/hacking so why let you back on the servers.

Also don't have a penis in your avatar. really mature!

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
You were originally banned for scripting and then you evaded and got caught so you were permed on both accounts. tell us why we should unban you for using scripts on our servers when you were vacced on steam 13 days ago, you are ovs still scripting/hacking so why let you back on the servers.

Also don't have a penis in your avatar. really mature!
there is legit no reason to have an attitude. I have 1 game ban on record, i can see where in translation you get gameban and vac ban mixed up as they as no common. My main got banned yes i moved while awaiting response and i got another ban. TWO admins knew i was banned on my main so and i continued to play for 2 weeks so i assume it was okay. With you saying "i got caught" i would hardly call it that seeing as i openly talked about it to admins and players and had the link to my main in my profile. I was asking for the ban to be removed as i was unaware of the rules.  You saying i clearly cheat is bs considering you have no evidence considering i got smac banned for bhops, which could have been and I.N.F scroll which does the same as a macro and is not banned on your rules list. Overall i see that you have already made up your mind as you have diplayed this is a rude way. "you have a penis as your avatar, real mature". Coming from the guy that gets confused with the words VAC and Game ban, Or the guy who replys rudely to someone who took his time to write a formal forum to the admins on a server. End of the day its clear you should not work in customer service because youre clearly a cunt ahhaha. P.S restarted my router and already polaying on your server on a friends acc for over a week. Thanks for your time to read this and the shitty rude response. Hope you can apreicate me taking my time out my night to get back onto the server the legit way and the way i am doing as we speak.

Stiffy bud, he's asking a legitimate question - why should we allow a scripter (The console WILL NOT ban you if you use your scroll wheel) or possibly a hacker (Sirtrion DID NOT accuse you of hacking, he simply observed the ban, and stated what he saw) back onto the servers, when you are ban evading in the first place of which you definitely should NOT be doing. You should be appealing your ban on the forums, like you are now, not just going around the ban you recieved in order to play further. Calling someone a "Cunt" is also no way in regards to making your case so good luck to you, he did not in anyway shape or form be rude in his reply, if you think saying your profile pic is a penis is rude, then i'm not too sure you've seen the irony in there tbh, anyways gl. My two cents are there.

'Wan Kin' wrote:
Stiffy bud, he's asking a legitimate question - why should we allow a scripter (The console WILL NOT ban you if you use your scroll wheel) or possibly a hacker (Sirtrion DID NOT accuse you of hacking, he simply observed the ban, and stated what he saw) back onto the servers, when you are ban evading in the first place of which you definitely should NOT be doing. You should be appealing your ban on the forums, like you are now, not just going around the ban you recieved in order to play further. Calling someone a "Cunt" is also no way in regards to making your case so good luck to you, he did not in anyway shape or form be rude in his reply, if you think saying your profile pic is a penis is rude, then i'm not too sure you've seen the irony in there tbh, anyways gl. My two cents are there.

i stated what i thought was relevant i got banned for something i think i shouldnt, i told admins and players and continued to play. I know how this works anyway, youve already made up your mind, but ill try anyway.... My personal opionion is, a macro has nothing to do with 1v1's. People knew of the situation and didnt say anything. on your list of rules i didnt not see ban evading. I understand that it is a rule, however if when i do use my macro i get banned for it then i wont use it again. I also did not think it meant that much that people can hope around after they kill someone in a 1v1. Ill wrap it up here, the macro using Has stopped and is unable to be used. i was a constant member of the server whom message my admins who were friends of mine when there was a cheater and or mic spammer etc of the server. If he was asking a legit question and i read it wrong im sorry, but look at it from my point of view im trying to do the right thing and im trying to play on a server i enjoy playing. Why you should let an ex macro user back on the server is because i will not use them anymore and that i  would have called myself a helpful member of kzg. All im asking for is one chance.

I was about to rally on your behalf for an unban and a second chance seeing as most other get them as well although after reading your reactions to legitimate concerns and questions to your ban appeal I'm having second thoughts. Although from what I have seen in the weeks leading up to your ban, yes you were helpful and did message me on several occasions when the 1v1 server was getting out of hand and I appreciate that. On the other hand you also were caught by our Anti-Cheat with cheats and evaded the ban by using a second account. You also just admitted to evading this current ban even after you clearly knew that it was against the rules (You were banned for it).

On the premise that you were open about your previous and active permanent ban, you never made 1v1 admins aware of that fact (Correct me of I'm wrong @tjweary @"lockhart SaiyajiN" @SpaceJam2k @Cheese @B1N @"Kronic"? Anyone else I forgot) and given you were permanently banned for scripting you should have appealed that ban immediately if it was false, not continue to play on alternative accounts.

You have also just shown us that you aren't exactly mature retorting and implying how @Sirtron is an idiot for pointing out you have a Game ban. Yes VAC and Game bans are different, in there spelling. Majority of the time they are given out to people who have cheated which you openly admitted to me, that's exactly what it was for. Cheating in Rust.

One last thing -

You saying i clearly cheat is bs considering you have no evidence considering i got smac banned for bhops, which could have been and I.N.F scroll which does the same as a macro and is not banned on your rules list.

Hackers/Cheaters will be permanently banned without warning, period. No exceptions.

It's our first rule of playing on our servers and no SMAC doesn't trigger off scroll wheel binds (A fact I know because my jump key is mouse wheel down). In case you were wondering - Cheating is to act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage. Having a program automatically jump in order for you to travel faster is considered to be an advantage.

-rep

So you were detected by SMAC for auto bhop. This auto bhop that it detects is the one build into cheats such as aimware. Also now that you main is banned 13 days ago confirms that SMAC is working perfectly fine. Why come on and start lieing in your ban appeal. You cheated and you got caught.

Please provide your orignal banned account steamid

the rules are the same everywhere mate no cheating/hacking you think abusing our high staff will help but it will only get u permanently removed from KZG.
dont be mad at @sirtron hes not the one who decided to abuse our servers and its staff with Hacks and disrespect in a cry to have your account unbanned rules are simple and if you do not like them i think we will do just fine with out you. do you know why scripts are banned? im guessing not as you think its ok to use them... it gives a player an unfair advantage of players aka cheating... server records being set by a cheater is rubbish when legit players are trying to beat it.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'skyprah' wrote:
So you were detected by SMAC for auto bhop. This auto bhop that it detects is the one build into cheats such as aimware. Also now that you main is banned 13 days ago confirms that SMAC is working perfectly fine. Why come on and start lieing in your ban appeal. You cheated and you got caught.

Please provide your orignal banned account steamid

i agree with you but considering that the account that got that ban was a complete different game and a complete different anti cheat kind of proves your whole argument wrong

'panthA.' wrote:
I was about to rally on your behalf for an unban and a second chance seeing as most other get them as well although after reading your reactions to legitimate concerns and questions to your ban appeal I'm having second thoughts. Although from what I have seen in the weeks leading up to your ban, yes you were helpful and did message me on several occasions when the 1v1 server was getting out of hand and I appreciate that. On the other hand you also were caught by our Anti-Cheat with cheats and evaded the ban by using a second account. You also just admitted to evading this current ban even after you clearly knew that it was against the rules (You were banned for it).

On the premise that you were open about your previous and active permanent ban, you never made 1v1 admins aware of that fact (Correct me of I'm wrong @tjweary @"lockhart SaiyajiN" @SpaceJam2k @Cheese @B1N @"Kronic"? Anyone else I forgot) and given you were permanently banned for scripting you should have appealed that ban immediately if it was false, not continue to play on alternative accounts.

You have also just shown us that you aren't exactly mature retorting and implying how @Sirtron is an idiot for pointing out you have a Game ban. Yes VAC and Game bans are different, in there spelling. Majority of the time they are given out to people who have cheated which you openly admitted to me, that's exactly what it was for. Cheating in Rust.

One last thing -

You saying i clearly cheat is bs considering you have no evidence considering i got smac banned for bhops, which could have been and I.N.F scroll which does the same as a macro and is not banned on your rules list.

Hackers/Cheaters will be permanently banned without warning, period. No exceptions.

It's our first rule of playing on our servers and no SMAC doesn't trigger off scroll wheel binds (A fact I know because my jump key is mouse wheel down). In case you were wondering - Cheating is to act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage. Having a program automatically jump in order for you to travel faster is considered to be an advantage.

-rep

sayaijn and you were both completely aware the account i was playing on was an alt because my main was banned. As i said you guys already made up your minds, and at this point are just commenting useless imputs. "bhops help in 1v1's" etc. I already saw this coming, so in the hope of assisting your server not to die and because bottom of the list, when a user asks for something dont come into the argument with your mind already made up. Doesnt matter ill just keep playing on my alt. GG

'Stiffy2k i refuse to try' wrote:

sayaijn and you were both completely aware the account i was playing on was an alt because my main was banned. As i said you guys already made up your minds, and at this point are just commenting useless imputs. "bhops help in 1v1's" etc. I already saw this coming, so in the hope of assisting your server not to die and because bottom of the list, when a user asks for something dont come into the argument with your mind already made up. Doesnt matter ill just keep playing on my alt. GG

lol
Thats not going to work.... :/

giphy (4).gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search