SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

L33T's Admin Application

L33T

Current ingame name :L33T

What server are you applying for? :I am applying to be an admin on the killzone gaming jailbreak server

Steam ID : STEAM-0:1:151278436

Where are you located? : I am located in Sydney Australia 

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? I have read the rules numerous times

Have you ever donated to the server? : no

Name at east 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: the people who will vouch for me to be an admin are yolo, Knightraid, Nosey and ThrasheR

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : The reason I'm playing on killzone gaming jailbreak a is because i truly enjoy plaing on it. i have not once been warned or banned by an admin or any moderator, this is because i take role playin jailbreak seriously. i am applying for killzone gaming jailbreak admin is because i truly love this server.

Extra (If any) :

-1 Purely on the effort put in this application. And the fact you lied on who is vouching for you. Don't think we don't check with the people who "vouched" for you.

+1 great guy follows all the rules he is also very active on the server and teamspeak3 i reackon L33T would be a great admin and help the server imensly!

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a nice guy but i suggest fixing it up to make it look more presentable i suggest you look at acids thread about the effort in admin apps.

neutral

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search