SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bugs/Glitches Jailbreak

okikp123

While I was on the map outdoorjail I was experimenting with a few glitches, I will list them below and hopefully skyPrah can fix them: 
The only spawn effects that work are the confetti and feather selections
When you play as a movable ghost you can type !unghost as soon as the game states that a team has won, this respawns you from a dead player to an alive player. 
All the auras on the server do not work or are invisible.
Unusual effects do not do anything. 

There is the list hopefully they can be fixed.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

For my self all the spawn effects work.

The ghost bug I am not aware of.

Auras and unusual effects used to work. I believe new players won't be able to see these currently as an issue with them being downloaded has occured. I am not sure if this was due to a valve update or not. Alternatively for an easy fix, I can provide you with the required files to be able to see them :)

'skyPRAh' wrote:
For my self all the spawn effects work.

The ghost bug I am not aware of.

Auras and unusual effects used to work. I believe new players won't be able to see these currently as an issue with them being downloaded has occured. I am not sure if this was due to a valve update or not. Alternatively for an easy fix, I can provide you with the required files to be able to see them :)

The ghost bug can be really overpowered as dead players can kill alive players right at the end of the round.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search